CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 3/11/2020  (Read 3248 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 3/11/2020
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2020, 08:35:03 PM »

had a great deal of fun playing golf. we didn't play worth a shit but we had alot of fun.

early bed tonight. blood work at 7am, injections at 8 am, and taxes at noon tomorrow.going to be another fun day.
Sounds about as fun as my day. Just packed it up and I have a splitting headache. Could have something to do with working for 14 hours and haven't had a drop of coffee. Sheesh on me but this teleworking thing is for the birds.
How can you stay at home and have a worse day than in the office ?
I thought the same thing.  No coffee maker at home?  And perhaps his normal 8 hr day became 14 due to being at home. Just sayin'.
Only if it includes multiple coffee and cigar breaks 90 minute lunch, couple of beers...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2020, 08:37:11 PM »

had a great deal of fun playing golf. we didn't play worth a shit but we had alot of fun.

early bed tonight. blood work at 7am, injections at 8 am, and taxes at noon tomorrow.going to be another fun day.
Sounds about as fun as my day. Just packed it up and I have a splitting headache. Could have something to do with working for 14 hours and haven't had a drop of coffee. Sheesh on me but this teleworking thing is for the birds.
I thought the same thing.  No coffee maker at home?  And perhaps his normal 8 hr day became 14 due to being at home. Just sayin'.
I have coffee makers but there just wasn't time to make it. I mean, that's bullshit but I really don't know where the time went. Luckily my daughter was home and made me a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch.

Threebean

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2020, 08:37:35 PM »

Only if it includes multiple coffee and cigar breaks 90 minute lunch, couple of beers...
Apparently Tony hasn't figured out the WFH SOP. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2020, 08:38:24 PM »

Apparently Tony hasn't figured out the WFH SOP.
Yeah, I think I'll try that tomorrow.

Edit: For real. The weather is supposed to be nice especially on Friday. Warm but rainy. I'll have to play it by ear.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2020, 10:14:24 PM »

La Coalicion, smoke production like a Drew, taste like a solid EPC.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2020, 10:16:14 PM »

La Coalicion, smoke production like a Drew, taste like a solid EPC.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2020, 11:44:28 PM »

NBA has suspended all play.   Sheesh.

Threebean

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2020, 11:46:49 PM »

NBA has suspended all play.   Sheesh.
And Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson caught it.  The apocalypse is upon us.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]