Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2020, 12:00:50 PM »

Here is a picture from my toilet paper isle at Wegmans. WTF is wrong with people?

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2020, 12:08:55 PM »

Good day CoronaBean.

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2020, 12:10:25 PM »

Measles is 10X more contagious  and the regular flu has already killed 18K in the US, so WTF Corona?

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2020, 12:16:58 PM »

Here is a picture from my toilet paper isle at Wegmans. WTF is wrong with people?

People are idiots.  And why toilet paper?  Are TP factories especially susceptible?  Does the virus give you the runs?  WTF, indeed.

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2020, 12:46:13 PM »

Here is a picture from my toilet paper isle at Wegmans. WTF is wrong with people?

Looking to Trade
12 rolls of 2 ply Toilet Paper and partial bottle of hand sanitizer for
Golf Cart or Pontoon Boat.

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2020, 12:48:50 PM »

I'm washing my hands of this coronavirus. 🤣

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2020, 01:26:04 PM »

I believe this virus takes away people's sense of security. So if hoarding masks, Toilet paper, and hand sanitizer makes them feel better they are going to do it. Picture was from Sunday afternoon. I have never ever seen so many people at the supermarket.

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2020, 01:32:14 PM »

I believe this virus takes away people's sense of security. So if hoarding masks, Toilet paper, and hand sanitizer makes them feel better they are going to do it. Picture was from Sunday afternoon. I have never ever seen so many people at the supermarket.
it's just like hurricane saeson in Florida. nobody plans in advance and waits until the last minute to wipe out grocery stores and gas stations.

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2020, 01:51:25 PM »

I believe this virus takes away people's sense of security. So if hoarding masks, Toilet paper, and hand sanitizer makes them feel better they are going to do it. Picture was from Sunday afternoon. I have never ever seen so many people at the supermarket.
it's just like hurricane saeson in Florida. nobody plans in advance and waits until the last minute to wipe out grocery stores and gas stations.
That is why I keep preemptively stocked with cigars, beer and whiskey.

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2020, 02:21:29 PM »

I believe this virus takes away people's sense of security. So if hoarding masks, Toilet paper, and hand sanitizer makes them feel better they are going to do it. Picture was from Sunday afternoon. I have never ever seen so many people at the supermarket.
it's just like hurricane saeson in Florida. nobody plans in advance and waits until the last minute to wipe out grocery stores and gas stations.
That is why I keep preemptively stocked with cigars, beer and whiskey.
This man has the correct response.

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2020, 03:22:41 PM »

I believe this virus takes away people's sense of security. So if hoarding masks, Toilet paper, and hand sanitizer makes them feel better they are going to do it. Picture was from Sunday afternoon. I have never ever seen so many people at the supermarket.
it's just like hurricane saeson in Florida. nobody plans in advance and waits until the last minute to wipe out grocery stores and gas stations.
Wipe out, being the operative phrase.

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2020, 07:16:41 PM »

Wiping lull?

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2020, 08:22:00 PM »

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2020, 09:04:59 PM »

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2020, 09:07:43 PM »

Wiping lull?
No toilet paper.
Plant bushes with big leaves.
Feeling like spring. Evenings not going below the 50s. Getting up to the 70s tomorrow. Thanks Punxatawney Phil.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4