Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2020, 06:42:27 PM »

Man cave time. Last chance this week so might as well make it count.

Why last chance this week?
Flying to Portland tomorrow for the rest of the week.  Will have no chance for a cigar.

« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2020, 08:03:09 PM »

Oh that sucks on the no smoking part. Good luck on your trip though

« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2020, 08:04:04 PM »

Too nice out for me not to select a commute cigar...
With all the doom and gloom in the world, this only seemed too appropriate. It's the Room 101 Doomsayer Passive (habano) Toro 6x55.

I gotta hear how this one was. OK?
It's fantastic. Very smooth cigar with classic flavors. Decent amount of coffee notes and some light pepper too.

Edit: Ash fell off as I was taking the photo.
Very nice... I'm glad you got one in and enjoyed it.

« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2020, 08:06:35 PM »

Got my rental. Car is at the shop. Adjuster is supposed to look at it tomorrow. They better not give me any troubles.. I've had enough schitt.
La Galera Habano on

« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2020, 08:31:19 PM »

Got my rental. Car is at the shop. Adjuster is supposed to look at it tomorrow. They better not give me any troubles.. I've had enough schitt.
La Galera Habano on
The habano is my favorite of the La Galeras.

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2020, 08:39:25 PM »

Got my rental. Car is at the shop. Adjuster is supposed to look at it tomorrow. They better not give me any troubles.. I've had enough schitt.
La Galera Habano on
The habano is my favorite of the La Galeras.
It is an enjoyable smoke. I'm glad I bought a box.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]