Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2020, 10:04:37 AM »

I wonder if COVID-19 will affect the sale of the corona vitola. There are lots of stupid folks out there. Some cigar smokers could be among them.
smoking a corona and drinking Corona beer counteracts the virus. I have that from good sources.
Just gotta make sure you have a lime disease slice with it.

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2020, 10:06:20 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Mr. Raz.

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2020, 10:12:20 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning Brett.

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2020, 10:19:03 AM »

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2020, 10:19:28 AM »

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2020, 10:21:29 AM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this year's SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2020, 10:25:46 AM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this years SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
"People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it." -- Agent Kay

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2020, 10:25:58 AM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this years SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
it's all a conspiracy Mark. good morning.

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2020, 11:09:37 AM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this years SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
"People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it." -- Agent Kay

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2020, 11:10:18 AM »

I wonder if COVID-19 will affect the sale of the corona vitola. There are lots of stupid folks out there. Some cigar smokers could be among them.
smoking a corona and drinking Corona beer counteracts the virus. I have that from good sources.
I believe you.

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2020, 11:11:27 AM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this year's SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
I thought you'd be happy about it.

Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2020, 11:58:52 AM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this year's SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
I thought you'd be happy about it.

Good morning, Mark.
Less crowded flying in and out of Austin, but otherwise a bad outcome for hundreds of local businesses.

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2020, 12:18:14 PM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this year's SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
I thought you'd be happy about it.

Good morning, Mark.
Less crowded flying in and out of Austin, but otherwise a bad outcome for hundreds of local businesses.
Understood. I imagine the traffic light situation changes for you during SXSW.

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2020, 12:40:15 PM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this year's SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
I thought you'd be happy about it.

Good morning, Mark.
Less crowded flying in and out of Austin, but otherwise a bad outcome for hundreds of local businesses.
Understood. I imagine the traffic light situation changes for you during SXSW.
Ha, hardly. That deal occurs far from where I commute.

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2020, 01:02:48 PM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this year's SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
I thought you'd be happy about it.

Good morning, Mark.
Less crowded flying in and out of Austin, but otherwise a bad outcome for hundreds of local businesses.
Understood. I imagine the traffic light situation changes for you during SXSW.
Ha, hardly. That deal occurs far from where I commute.
I have no concept. Never been to Texas but it's on my list
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5