Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2020, 05:51:03 PM »

Good morning guys. My Fridays lately are more like your Sundays. Going to my buddy's garage to replace a bad wheel bearing. Insurance dragging their feet on my rear ended car. I have the police report finally. So much BS I'm dealing with. That's life.
sorry to hear all that. good luck Rick.
Thanks Dean
Trying to teach my daughter to drive and she had her first accident. Luckily it didn't involve other people nor cars. Looks like someone took a can opener to the driver's side of my car though.
Oof. Not looking forward to that day, for sure.
Glad those days are long gone. Did there plus one of them on a stick.
Had to teach my son to drive a stick after he totaled the first car and the replacement was a manual.  He got the hang of it pretty fast, but it didn't stop him from totaling that one, too.  Sheesh.
those are stories he'll tell his grandkids when they visit.

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2020, 11:22:33 PM »

Sheesh.

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2020, 11:38:06 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]