Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2020, 07:36:23 AM »

Oops, sorry for the interrupting Dave.

Good morning to ya.

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2020, 07:37:03 AM »

Couple of nice samplers today at the Sis.  La Barba and Espinosa.

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2020, 07:38:32 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, Tony. What's shakin'?
Same ole, same ole. Busy day ahead and looking forward to some down time which never seems to come. And you?
And don't forget, you loose an hour of sleep this weekend.  Serves you right for interrupting.

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2020, 07:40:03 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2020, 07:46:16 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
you'd think he'd be smart enough to use Raid.

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2020, 07:53:23 AM »

Couple of nice samplers today at the Sis.  La Barba and Espinosa.
Indeed.

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2020, 07:56:23 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, Tony. What's shakin'?
Same ole, same ole. Busy day ahead and looking forward to some down time which never seems to come. And you?
And don't forget, you loose an hour of sleep this weekend.  Serves you right for interrupting.
Dang, already?

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2020, 07:56:37 AM »

My oldest is off today. Apparently, they've had an unusually high number of teacher absences, so we got a message last night that they were closing the school for the day.
What?!?
Right?!?

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2020, 07:57:12 AM »

My oldest is off today. Apparently, they've had an unusually high number of teacher absences, so we got a message last night that they were closing the school for the day.
Guess the teachers haven't had enough three day weekends so far this year.
And they have spring break next week, so I think they're gunning for like a 10-day weekend or something. I'll be curious to see what happens tomorrow.

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2020, 07:59:08 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2020, 08:15:18 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2020, 08:19:08 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.
I don't know, I think Biden's wife might fight off the virus with her bare hands.

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2020, 08:25:22 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.
I don't know, I think Biden's wife might fight off the virus with her bare hands.
No, that's his sister.

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2020, 08:26:02 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.
it would be nice to have a virus that targeted politicians.

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2020, 08:32:54 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.
it would be nice to have a virus that targeted politicians.
You will get no argument from me.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6