Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2020, 08:39:55 PM »

golf went well. I hit the ball well, just no great distance. one big slice that cost me a ball.
had Dorito tacos for dinner and the redhead showed.
601 Blue and coffee before bed.

« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2020, 08:47:19 PM »

Let's just call this the Cooper vitola of GOTF.
Yuck.

« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2020, 08:51:41 PM »

Let's just call this the Cooper vitola of GOTF.
I do not see Cooper but I do see a couple of band aids on you fingers.

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2020, 08:56:03 PM »

golf went well. I hit the ball well, just no great distance. one big slice that cost me a ball.
had Dorito tacos for dinner and the redhead showed.
601 Blue and coffee before bed.
Glad you hit the ball well. If you only lost 1 ball that's awesome. Just be like the other guy's that don't hit it far/ excellent short game.

« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2020, 08:58:43 PM »

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Mr Tony
How are the boilers looking? Windy but not too cold down here.
I have 1 boiler I have been adjusting the fuel/ air ratio just don't want to burn right. I think and hope winter is over.
The optimistic one of the group.
These old pigs are temperamental.
Adjustments made and burning better
Those pipes look to be covered in asbestos. Be careful.
it doesn't look to be friable.
We all have our dangers, just have to be smart.

« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2020, 09:07:24 PM »

golf went well. I hit the ball well, just no great distance. one big slice that cost me a ball.
had Dorito tacos for dinner and the redhead showed.
601 Blue and coffee before bed.
Glad you hit the ball well. If you only lost 1 ball that's awesome. Just be like the other guy's that don't hit it far/ excellent short game.
we play best ball. with the younger guys I play with I just try to place one in the fairway and let the long knockers go nuts. sometimes we end up using my drive. my short game is the only game I have, inside of 100 yards anyway.

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2020, 09:19:07 PM »

golf went well. I hit the ball well, just no great distance. one big slice that cost me a ball.
had Dorito tacos for dinner and the redhead showed.
601 Blue and coffee before bed.
Glad you hit the ball well. If you only lost 1 ball that's awesome. Just be like the other guy's that don't hit it far/ excellent short game.
we play best ball. with the younger guys I play with I just try to place one in the fairway and let the long knockers go nuts. sometimes we end up using my drive. my short game is the only game I have, inside of 100 yards anyway.
If the opportunity ever presented itself again I would enjoy another round on the links with you.

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2020, 09:23:23 PM »

golf went well. I hit the ball well, just no great distance. one big slice that cost me a ball.
had Dorito tacos for dinner and the redhead showed.
601 Blue and coffee before bed.
Glad you hit the ball well. If you only lost 1 ball that's awesome. Just be like the other guy's that don't hit it far/ excellent short game.
we play best ball. with the younger guys I play with I just try to place one in the fairway and let the long knockers go nuts. sometimes we end up using my drive. my short game is the only game I have, inside of 100 yards anyway.
If the opportunity ever presented itself again I would enjoy another round on the links with you.
come on down. you can play year round here.

« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2020, 09:32:04 PM »

golf went well. I hit the ball well, just no great distance. one big slice that cost me a ball.
had Dorito tacos for dinner and the redhead showed.
601 Blue and coffee before bed.
Glad you hit the ball well. If you only lost 1 ball that's awesome. Just be like the other guy's that don't hit it far/ excellent short game.
we play best ball. with the younger guys I play with I just try to place one in the fairway and let the long knockers go nuts. sometimes we end up using my drive. my short game is the only game I have, inside of 100 yards anyway.
If the opportunity ever presented itself again I would enjoy another round on the links with you.
come on down. you can play year round here.
I would love to. Maybe some day.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]