Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2020, 10:10:10 AM »

Today’s Highlight in History:
On March 1, 1974, seven people, including former Nixon White House aides H.R. Haldeman and John D. Ehrlichman, former Attorney General John Mitchell and former assistant Attorney General Robert Mardian, were indicted on charges of conspiring to obstruct justice in connection with the Watergate break-in. (These four defendants were convicted in Jan. 1975, although Mardian’s conviction was later reversed.)

How about that!  Back in the day, those kinds of things were considered illegal!
How quaint!

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2020, 10:12:09 AM »

Damn, March already!
Crazy, right?
time flies ....
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling these days? Any golfing in your future?
I was planning on a 4 hour drive to Okeechobee tomorrow until Tuesday to see a buddy from NY that I haven't heard from in years, but I just can't get away. he heads back up at the end of the month, and the last couple of weeks he have family visiting.
planning on golf Wednesday. but we all know how plans go.
got my monthly business meetings tonight and need to make arrangement to get the archives out of my house and into the District storage locker.
Do you know how much that stuff is worth on eBay?
Morning Dean

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2020, 10:14:19 AM »

Hope you are all well. I'll go back and skim the posts from the last couple of days if I get some time.
they still have 'no fault' in NY?
I'm amazed at the number of lawyer commercials on TV here. Dial "all threes" "all sixes" or "all nines" for your accident compensation, NO COST to you!  In NJ all we had was lawyers beating the weeds for medical malpractice and suing the drug companies.
Florida No Fault goes onto your own insurance, which sucks. few 'rednecks' down here don't carry insurance and then there is the 'elderly' population who have no idea what the fuck they're doing.
That ain't right and either is giving illegals drivers license.

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2020, 10:25:22 AM »

Hope you are all well. I'll go back and skim the posts from the last couple of days if I get some time.
they still have 'no fault' in NY?
I'm amazed at the number of lawyer commercials on TV here. Dial "all threes" "all sixes" or "all nines" for your accident compensation, NO COST to you!  In NJ all we had was lawyers beating the weeds for medical malpractice and suing the drug companies.
Florida No Fault goes onto your own insurance, which sucks. few 'rednecks' down here don't carry insurance and then there is the 'elderly' population who have no idea what the fuck they're doing.
Or you can be like my dad who doesn't have insurance or a license.  Drives because "how else am I going to get there?"
alot of those down here too.

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2020, 10:26:25 AM »

Damn, March already!
Crazy, right?
time flies ....
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling these days? Any golfing in your future?
I was planning on a 4 hour drive to Okeechobee tomorrow until Tuesday to see a buddy from NY that I haven't heard from in years, but I just can't get away. he heads back up at the end of the month, and the last couple of weeks he have family visiting.
planning on golf Wednesday. but we all know how plans go.
got my monthly business meetings tonight and need to make arrangement to get the archives out of my house and into the District storage locker.
Do you know how much that stuff is worth on eBay?
Morning Dean
indeed I do.

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2020, 10:55:11 AM »

Hope you are all well. I'll go back and skim the posts from the last couple of days if I get some time.
they still have 'no fault' in NY?
I'm amazed at the number of lawyer commercials on TV here. Dial "all threes" "all sixes" or "all nines" for your accident compensation, NO COST to you!  In NJ all we had was lawyers beating the weeds for medical malpractice and suing the drug companies.
Florida No Fault goes onto your own insurance, which sucks. few 'rednecks' down here don't carry insurance and then there is the 'elderly' population who have no idea what the fuck they're doing.
Or you can be like my dad who doesn't have insurance or a license.  Drives because "how else am I going to get there?"
That's pretty scary. My brother's f-i-l stopped paying his taxes towards the end. He left his estate in quite the pickle. Old people do some fucked up shit.

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2020, 12:30:48 PM »

Hope you are all well. I'll go back and skim the posts from the last couple of days if I get some time.
they still have 'no fault' in NY?
I'm amazed at the number of lawyer commercials on TV here. Dial "all threes" "all sixes" or "all nines" for your accident compensation, NO COST to you!  In NJ all we had was lawyers beating the weeds for medical malpractice and suing the drug companies.
Florida No Fault goes onto your own insurance, which sucks. few 'rednecks' down here don't carry insurance and then there is the 'elderly' population who have no idea what the fuck they're doing.
Or you can be like my dad who doesn't have insurance or a license.  Drives because "how else am I going to get there?"
That's pretty scary. My brother's f-i-l stopped paying his taxes towards the end. He left his estate in quite the pickle. Old people do some fucked up shit.
sad that old people even have to pay taxes. especially states that mandate school taxes. then you have the owners of multi-unit apartment complexes that house families with school age children and the owners or renters don't pay taxes.

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2020, 12:35:00 PM »

Beautiful day today!

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2020, 12:47:12 PM »

Beautiful day today!
indeed. Happy March Dave.

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2020, 01:34:52 PM »

ClemsonDave has the right idea.

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2020, 02:39:24 PM »

ClemsonDave has the right idea.

Because it was the same as your idea?

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2020, 03:06:46 PM »

ClemsonDave has the right idea.

Because it was the same as your idea?
Naturally.

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2020, 04:39:35 PM »

Any deals out there? I missed on a few last week I would have bit.
I did buy a box of La Galera Habanos though.

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2020, 05:32:57 PM »

Any deals out there? I missed on a few last week I would have bit.
I did buy a box of La Galera Habanos though.
No worries, there'll be more.

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2020, 12:10:24 AM »

Any deals out there? I missed on a few last week I would have bit.
I did buy a box of La Galera Habanos though.
No worries, there'll be more.
Looks like I'll be waiting another day unless something drops on the Jam
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]