Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.

at this point, if a Democrat said the sun was shining, I would have to go outside and see for myself.
I have never followed a party line in my life, I have always voted for the person I thought best. you can bet, I will never ever vote for a Democrat. I'd vote for a dead person before I'd vote for a Democrat.

my rant is over.
Charter Oak and coffee going while I wait for my mower guy to show. ☺
I don't disagree.  I would never register as a Democrat.  Only problem is Trumpicrats are ?  I'm trying to find the Republicans I signed up with.

at this point, if a Democrat said the sun was shining, I would have to go outside and see for myself.
I have never followed a party line in my life, I have always voted for the person I thought best. you can bet, I will never ever vote for a Democrat. I'd vote for a dead person before I'd vote for a Democrat.

my rant is over.
Charter Oak and coffee going while I wait for my mower guy to show. ☺
I don't disagree.  I would never register as a Democrat.  Only problem is Trumpicrats are ?  I'm trying to find the Republicans I signed up with.
If you had told me in 2012 that by 2020, Romney would be the only reasonable Republican left, I would've shat myself right there and then.

what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.

I would hate to be back in NY right now. 😲

what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.
I don't follow Rush, so I'll need you to explain to me how the stock market losing billions (trillions?) of dollars in value equates to the Democrats lining their pockets.

what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.
Plenty of misery to go around unfortunately.

what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.
I don't follow Rush, so I'll need you to explain to me how the stock market losing billions (trillions?) of dollars in value equates to the Democrats lining their pockets.
They shorted before releasing the virus silly.😝

Market down another 660 points so far today. The Dems are cleaning up!

what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.
I don't follow Rush, so I'll need you to explain to me how the stock market losing billions (trillions?) of dollars in value equates to the Democrats lining their pockets.
They shorted before releasing the virus silly.😝
Well, that's really not fair. Shouldn't I have been included on their email blast before they dropped the hottest virus of 2020?

Thought for Today: “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” [–] Henry James (1843-1916).
I was just telling my sons the same. They wiped their asses with it and continued fighting.
CNS

Thought for Today: “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” [–] Henry James (1843-1916).
I was just telling my sons the same. They wiped their asses with it and continued fighting.
CNS
Good morning, Mark.

Good morning NeverLetAGoodCrisisGoToWasters.  Going to be sunny and 70 deg here later.  Got playing hooky on my mind.  I'll just tell HR I'm not feeling well and need to get tested for the coronavirus.

Good morning NeverLetAGoodCrisisGoToWasters.  Going to be sunny and 70 deg here later.  Got playing hooky on my mind.  I'll just tell HR I'm not feeling well and need to get tested for the coronavirus.
Thoughts and prayers, HookyMark.

Morning, muchachos.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6