CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 2/28/2020  (Read 4430 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/28/2020
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2020, 08:51:46 AM »

what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2020, 08:54:44 AM »

at this point, if a Democrat said the sun was shining, I would have to go outside and see for myself.
I have never followed a party line in my life, I have always voted for the person I thought best. you can bet, I will never ever vote for a Democrat. I'd vote for a dead person before I'd vote for a Democrat.

my rant is over.
Charter Oak and coffee going while I wait for my mower guy to show. ☺
I don't disagree.  I would never register as a Democrat.  Only problem is Trumpicrats are ?  I'm trying to find the Republicans I signed up with.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2020, 08:56:56 AM »

at this point, if a Democrat said the sun was shining, I would have to go outside and see for myself.
I have never followed a party line in my life, I have always voted for the person I thought best. you can bet, I will never ever vote for a Democrat. I'd vote for a dead person before I'd vote for a Democrat.

my rant is over.
Charter Oak and coffee going while I wait for my mower guy to show. ☺
I don't disagree.  I would never register as a Democrat.  Only problem is Trumpicrats are ?  I'm trying to find the Republicans I signed up with.
If you had told me in 2012 that by 2020, Romney would be the only reasonable Republican left, I would've shat myself right there and then.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2020, 09:31:44 AM »

good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2020, 09:40:04 AM »

I would hate to be back in NY right now. 😲

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2020, 09:46:54 AM »

only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.
I don't follow Rush, so I'll need you to explain to me how the stock market losing billions (trillions?) of dollars in value equates to the Democrats lining their pockets.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2020, 09:48:42 AM »

Plenty of misery to go around unfortunately.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2020, 09:50:02 AM »

I don't follow Rush, so I'll need you to explain to me how the stock market losing billions (trillions?) of dollars in value equates to the Democrats lining their pockets.
They shorted before releasing the virus silly.😝

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2020, 09:52:06 AM »

Market down another 660 points so far today. The Dems are cleaning up!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2020, 09:52:49 AM »

They shorted before releasing the virus silly.😝
Well, that's really not fair. Shouldn't I have been included on their email blast before they dropped the hottest virus of 2020?

Threebean

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2020, 09:54:45 AM »

Thought for Today: “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” [–] Henry James (1843-1916).
I was just telling my sons the same. They wiped their asses with it and continued fighting.
CNS

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2020, 10:01:32 AM »

Thought for Today: “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” [–] Henry James (1843-1916).
I was just telling my sons the same. They wiped their asses with it and continued fighting.
CNS
Good morning, Mark.

Threebean

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2020, 10:04:18 AM »

Good morning NeverLetAGoodCrisisGoToWasters.  Going to be sunny and 70 deg here later.  Got playing hooky on my mind.  I'll just tell HR I'm not feeling well and need to get tested for the coronavirus.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2020, 10:05:09 AM »

Good morning NeverLetAGoodCrisisGoToWasters.  Going to be sunny and 70 deg here later.  Got playing hooky on my mind.  I'll just tell HR I'm not feeling well and need to get tested for the coronavirus.
Thoughts and prayers, HookyMark.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2020, 10:16:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6