Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

....Tone, glad yo Enjoying.    Hope ya All's Burn'N well....
Who Let The Dog Out!  Evening, TD.

....Tone, glad yo Enjoying.    Hope ya All's Burn'N well....
To you as well. Evening dog

Long f'kn few days but ass in plane seat waiting for the rest of the unwashed to board so we can get on our way.
Be safe. Enjoy your drink.
+1 is it only 1 per flight?
As many coupons as you have if you're not ready to pay $7, which I am not. Sitting at a restaurant in the Denver airport probably paying $10 for a beer, but that somehow seems less offensive.
I understand that.

....Tone, glad yo Enjoying.    Hope ya All's Burn'N well....
Nothing burning tonight but the drinks are flowing.

Long f'kn few days but ass in plane seat waiting for the rest of the unwashed to board so we can get on our way.
Be safe. Enjoy your drink.
+1 is it only 1 per flight?
I can't speak for Bean. I'm trying to decide between a neat bourbon or a glass of wine when I get home. I've earned it.
Breaking this Christmas's gift open to start my weekend...

Cheers!
It's amazing how much more patient a parent I am with a little bourbon in me.

As a matter of fact, we may even get two!
Well I'll be damned!

Long f'kn few days but ass in plane seat waiting for the rest of the unwashed to board so we can get on our way.
Be safe. Enjoy your drink.
+1 is it only 1 per flight?
I can't speak for Bean. I'm trying to decide between a neat bourbon or a glass of wine when I get home. I've earned it.
Breaking this Christmas's gift open to start my weekend...

Cheers!
It's amazing how much more patient a parent I am with a little bourbon in me.
Just think how much more tolerable work would be if you could drink there, too.

Long f'kn few days but ass in plane seat waiting for the rest of the unwashed to board so we can get on our way.
Be safe. Enjoy your drink.
+1 is it only 1 per flight?
I can't speak for Bean. I'm trying to decide between a neat bourbon or a glass of wine when I get home. I've earned it.
Breaking this Christmas's gift open to start my weekend...

Cheers!
It's amazing how much more patient a parent I am with a little bourbon in me.
Just think how much more tolerable work would be if you could drink there, too.
Right?!?

Long f'kn few days but ass in plane seat waiting for the rest of the unwashed to board so we can get on our way.
Be safe. Enjoy your drink.
+1 is it only 1 per flight?
I can't speak for Bean. I'm trying to decide between a neat bourbon or a glass of wine when I get home. I've earned it.
Breaking this Christmas's gift open to start my weekend...

Cheers!
It's amazing how much more patient a parent I am with a little bourbon in me.
Just think how much more tolerable work would be if you could drink there, too.
Everyone's tolerance is different
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]