Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Hazzuh!
See ya Dave. Maybe you'll see this? You ever try full incline workouts on the treadmill?
Ouch.

Hazzuh!
See ya Dave. Maybe you'll see this? You ever try full incline workouts on the treadmill?
Ouch.
It's actually not bad and a good workout. You can burn a lot of calories in half the time as oppose to no resistance.

My new smoking buddy.  I was going to say first that doesn't bother with clothes, then I remembered Dean...and I'm sure Tony would add something as well.
The name and gender assigned at birth are classified?
His name is Cooper.
is he a Mini? 🤣
Well, that's a little personal...let's just say he's proportional.
you know what they say. big feet, big

heart.
And they are big!

I've never heard of so much time given to a dusting up to an inch of snow.

I've never heard of so much time given to a dusting up to an inch of snow.
As it drops into the 20s however,  lack ice will be a problem tomorrow .morning.

Hazzuh!
See ya Dave. Maybe you'll see this? You ever try full incline workouts on the treadmill?
Ouch.
It's actually not bad and a good workout. You can burn a lot of calories in half the time as oppose to no resistance.
I hate hills.

Hazzuh!
See ya Dave. Maybe you'll see this? You ever try full incline workouts on the treadmill?
Ouch.
It's actually not bad and a good workout. You can burn a lot of calories in half the time as oppose to no resistance.
I hate hills.
Hey do you remember Hills Department stores? I used to love going there.

Hazzuh!
See ya Dave. Maybe you'll see this? You ever try full incline workouts on the treadmill?
Ouch.
It's actually not bad and a good workout. You can burn a lot of calories in half the time as oppose to no resistance.
I hate hills.
Hey do you remember Hills Department stores? I used to love going there.
Never heard of it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]