Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

No cigar here but brunch was delightful. I made bacon, eggs, and tater tots. Also melted some cheddar over the potatoes for good measure.

afternoon Dave, Rick, and Tony.
it's the Big Race Day in Florida. too much hype.

went to a meeting to see an,old buddy. found out he's back in the VA Hospital. got to enjoy a 601 Blue in the parking lot waiting.

red gravy simmering for ravioli tonight.

red gravy simmering for ravioli tonight.
I may make the same. Thanks for the idea.

Good afternoon, Dean.

Good Sunday afternoon Dave, Tony, Dean, and AtWorkRick.  I did NOT go into work this weekend.  Feels weird.

No cigar here but brunch was delightful. I made bacon, eggs, and tater tots. Also melted some cheddar over the potatoes for good measure.
I almost thought you were Deano but you started by saying no cigar.

Hey Bean, yeah Dean those blues are the cats pajamas

Offerings not usually in Bean's CheapyCheapo category, but discounts none the less.  Today from SBC:

Sunday Special!
Starting now until midnight we have one special (45 + 5) on the Sunday categories listed below. Plus we still have the Presidents weekend specials running below.

Sunday Categories
La Gloria Cubana Original (Natural, Maduro only)
Sacra Folium
Cornelius & Anthony Venganza only
Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta only

CODE: happybirthday = 45% off plus 5% reward points on above categories
I don't order from this place. What is the address? This is not Stogie Boys?
Small Batch Cigars.
I actually thought that about an hour ago. Still never bought anything from there.

red gravy simmering for ravioli tonight.
I may make the same. Thanks for the idea.

Good afternoon, Dean.
Turns out the ravioli I had were lobster filled and therefore, didn't go with my meat sauce. So I made tagliatelle instead. They seemed to go over real well.

I made Zucchini noodles and grilled chicken thighs in the Ninja Foodi grill.
Now for my nightcap cigar.

I made Zucchini noodles and grilled chicken thighs in the Ninja Foodi grill.
Now for my nightcap cigar.
Look at you... Well done on both counts.

red gravy simmering for ravioli tonight.
I may make the same. Thanks for the idea.

Good afternoon, Dean.
Turns out the ravioli I had were lobster filled and therefore, didn't go with my meat sauce. So I made tagliatelle instead. They seemed to go over real well.
my ravioli were cheese filled, went great with my meat sauce.

I'll be busy for awhile.

red gravy simmering for ravioli tonight.
I may make the same. Thanks for the idea.

Good afternoon, Dean.
Turns out the ravioli I had were lobster filled and therefore, didn't go with my meat sauce. So I made tagliatelle instead. They seemed to go over real well.
Looks like your having a good evening yourself.  Did you finish with something sweet?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4