Pages: 1 2 [3]

back home. two monthly clusterfucks back to back. not sure how many more of them I can take.
next weekend is the Florida State Archives Workshop in Orlando. I know that one is organized.
Pete Johnson running it?

back home. two monthly clusterfucks back to back. not sure how many more of them I can take.
next weekend is the Florida State Archives Workshop in Orlando. I know that one is organized.
Pete Johnson running it?
I am part of THAT committee, but Pete is welcome to attend. he'll have to drop the order of protection before registering at the door.

back home. two monthly clusterfucks back to back. not sure how many more of them I can take.
next weekend is the Florida State Archives Workshop in Orlando. I know that one is organized.
Pete Johnson running it?
I am part of THAT committee, but Pete is welcome to attend. he'll have to drop the order of protection before registering at the door.
The committee that doesn't inform others of schedule changes.  Aren't you head of archives and communication?😁

A little cool, but sunny late afternoon.

Today is Saturday, Feb. 15, the 46th day of 2020. There are 320 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Feb. 15, 1898, the U.S. battleship Maine mysteriously blew up in Havana Harbor, killing more than 260 crew members and bringing the United States closer to war with Spain...

I wasn't aware of this one. Must have been absent from U.S. History class the day it was covered.
Ever heard "Remember the Maine"?  There's even an interesting monument for it at Arlington Cemetary.
No I really don't recall it. But thank you for edumacatin' me.

Wow, that was pathetic.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]