Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Good morning, My Funny Valentines.  Chilly 28 deg this morning but sunny and upper 50's later.  75 deg by Sunday.  8)
Similar here, but starting out at 37.

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.
Yeah, the school likes to give them that. You mean the admin and teachers want the long weekend.
Yea, that makes sense.
Oh, no doubt about it. If we had the option to give ourselves a bunch of 4-day weekends throughout the year, you better believe we'd all take it.

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.
Where the hell were all these givers when I was in school....Fall Break, snow days with no snow....sheesh.
The continuing pussification of our younger generations.
Sounds like you're unhappy with your yearly vacation day allotment. Perhaps you should speak to HR? ;)

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.
Where the hell were all these givers when I was in school....Fall Break, snow days with no snow....sheesh.
The continuing pussification of our younger generations.
Sounds like you're unhappy with your yearly vacation day allotment. Perhaps you should speak to HR? ;)
He would probably want to negotiate away the man cave. Ass!

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.
Where the hell were all these givers when I was in school....Fall Break, snow days with no snow....sheesh.
The continuing pussification of our younger generations.
Sounds like you're unhappy with your yearly vacation day allotment. Perhaps you should speak to HR? ;)
He would probably want to negotiate away the man cave. Ass!
Sounds like quite the douche!

Good morning, My Funny Valentines.  Chilly 28 deg this morning but sunny and upper 50's later.  75 deg by Sunday.  8)
good morning Mark.

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.
Where the hell were all these givers when I was in school....Fall Break, snow days with no snow....sheesh.
The continuing pussification of our younger generations.
Sounds like you're unhappy with your yearly vacation day allotment. Perhaps you should speak to HR? ;)
He would probably want to negotiate away the man cave. Ass!
Or just renaming it the person cave or requiring an adjacent she-shed.

cool and damp 63° but I can suffer through it.

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.
Where the hell were all these givers when I was in school....Fall Break, snow days with no snow....sheesh.
The continuing pussification of our younger generations.
Sounds like you're unhappy with your yearly vacation day allotment. Perhaps you should speak to HR? ;)
He would probably want to negotiate away the man cave. Ass!
Or just renaming it the person cave or requiring an adjacent she-shed.
Very forward-thinking of you!

[...]
Indeed. ClemsonDave might be on to something, though the word "she" isn't woke enough.  I'll propose the "inclusivity" or "safe-space" shed.  Extra vaca on the horizon!

cool and damp 63° but I can suffer through it.
that was good. water therapy time.

[...]
Maybe we can just go back to calling them sheds. :D

[...]
Although, that has "she" in it, so that might not be inclusive enough.

[...]
That should work.  We'll just assume the various verbs and adjectives associated with it are included, like moving to, born as , want to be, dresses as, etc.

One day flash sale on Connies at Holts for Rick today.
Many of his current preferred list included.
Some not on his list that he may consider trying include LFD Dominicana Suave, Perla del Mar, San Cristobal Elegancia, Villager La Flor de Ynclan.

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6