Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Happy Valentine's Day, banterers!
Fuk VD.
it's a possibility.
good morning Dave. thanks for supplying the sweethearts.

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
Nothing lilke that around here, but I'll take door #2, Monty.

Lots of Partagas offered up on CI Big Brand Pricing Purge listings Rick.

5 Vegas day at the Sis.

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.

Morning ValenDeano, GetABetterHiringManagerBean, SoftAndFuzzyTony and EstrogenDave.

Thought for Today: “We are effectively destroying ourselves by violence masquerading as love.” [–] R.D. Laing, Scottish psychiatrist (1927-1989).
Let me be the first to call bull$hit on this one, then again it's from a psychiatrist, so expected.
Indeed, but add a half dozen f'k-you-up-good prescriptions for the complete package.

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.
Where the hell were all these givers when I was in school....Fall Break, snow days with no snow....sheesh.

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.
Yeah, the school likes to give them that. You mean the admin and teachers want the long weekend.

Thought for Today: “We are effectively destroying ourselves by violence masquerading as love.” [–] R.D. Laing, Scottish psychiatrist (1927-1989).
Let me be the first to call bull$hit on this one, then again it's from a psychiatrist, so expected.
Indeed, but add a half dozen f'k-you-up-good prescriptions for the complete package.
You will get no argument from me.

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.
Where the hell were all these givers when I was in school....Fall Break, snow days with no snow....sheesh.
The continuing pussification of our younger generations.

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.
Yeah, the school likes to give them that. You mean the admin and teachers want the long weekend.
Yea, that makes sense.

Good morning, My Funny Valentines.  Chilly 28 deg this morning but sunny and upper 50's later.  75 deg by Sunday.  8)

Happy Sweetheart Day Dave and Tony.
Awwwww, thanks. You too, ValenDeano.
Shows what you know, Tony, all I'm seeing right now is warm and fuzzy. :D
Officemates all wearing sweaters this morning?
I've only got 4 office mates today. Three are wearing pj's and one is still asleep. ;)
They're off Friday AND Monday?
Yeah, their school likes to give them Fridays off whenever they have Monday off for a holiday. They'll do that 3 or 4 times this year.
Where the hell were all these givers when I was in school....Fall Break, snow days with no snow....sheesh.
The continuing pussification of our younger generations.
Then they show up at a job and expect that kind of stuff!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6