CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 2/13/2020  (Read 6156 times)

Threebean

Re: 2/13/2020
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2020, 01:10:29 PM »

We all just got an invite for a 2 pm meeting with everyone on our side of the business here, led by our manager's manager's manager. Should be...interesting?
Sounds like 1 too many managers
That's generally how it goes with larger companies.  Dean's title is "Executive Vice-President for Inclusivity, Diversity, and Gender Definitions".  He reports to a a Senior Executive VP and so on.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2020, 01:12:13 PM »

We all just got an invite for a 2 pm meeting with everyone on our side of the business here, led by our manager's manager's manager. Should be...interesting?
Sounds like 1 too many managers
For my comfort level as well.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2020, 01:18:39 PM »

donuts too I hope and not collective pink slips.
Nate and I are already having the, "would you take a month-per-year severance if offered" debate.
I got two weeks for every year and it wasn't enough. Just sayin'.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2020, 01:25:53 PM »

Nate and I are already having the, "would you take a month-per-year severance if offered" debate.
Don't worry, I definitely fall on the keep your job side, if we had a choice. The prevailing thought right now is it's about our new managers, because we're supposed to be hiring 2 more. Might be about however they plan to shuffle us around. 35 minutes until we find out.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2020, 01:29:49 PM »

Don't worry, I definitely fall on the keep your job side, if we had a choice. The prevailing thought right now is it's about our new managers, because we're supposed to be hiring 2 more. Might be about however they plan to shuffle us around. 35 minutes until we find out.
Good luck.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2020, 01:39:52 PM »

Good luck.
Appreciate it. Hopefully don't have LOTS of open time to banter in my future. Lol

sfish

« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2020, 02:43:31 PM »

Flo?!?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2020, 02:44:33 PM »

Good luck.
Appreciate it. Hopefully don't have LOTS of open time to banter in my future. Lol
Waiting with bated breath lull?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2020, 03:56:06 PM »

Good luck.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2020, 03:56:48 PM »

Good luck.

Threebean

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2020, 03:58:49 PM »

Good luck.
It's way past hazzuh time.  I guess LTG has a lot of new boss asses to kiss.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2020, 04:14:46 PM »

Good luck.
probably trying to get the taste out of his mouth to collect ot.

Threebean

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2020, 04:27:55 PM »

Good luck.
I'm sure he is accustomed to the taste by now, but yeah, getting OT whilst having his lips planted there helps.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2020, 05:02:31 PM »

Good luck.

I never saw this one. I like it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2020, 05:11:34 PM »

Good luck.
I'm sure he is accustomed to the taste by now, but yeah, getting OT whilst having his lips planted there helps.
I don't see it. LTG doesn't come across as the kiss ass type, in my opinion. Now if you were to say the same about me... It wouldn't be true but I can see it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6