Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

We all just got an invite for a 2 pm meeting with everyone on our side of the business here, led by our manager's manager's manager. Should be...interesting?
Sounds like 1 too many managers
That's generally how it goes with larger companies.  Dean's title is "Executive Vice-President for Inclusivity, Diversity, and Gender Definitions".  He reports to a a Senior Executive VP and so on.

We all just got an invite for a 2 pm meeting with everyone on our side of the business here, led by our manager's manager's manager. Should be...interesting?
Sounds like 1 too many managers
For my comfort level as well.

We all just got an invite for a 2 pm meeting with everyone on our side of the business here, led by our manager's manager's manager. Should be...interesting?
donuts too I hope and not collective pink slips.
Nate and I are already having the, "would you take a month-per-year severance if offered" debate.
I got two weeks for every year and it wasn't enough. Just sayin'.

We all just got an invite for a 2 pm meeting with everyone on our side of the business here, led by our manager's manager's manager. Should be...interesting?
donuts too I hope and not collective pink slips.
Nate and I are already having the, "would you take a month-per-year severance if offered" debate.
I got two weeks for every year and it wasn't enough. Just sayin'.
Don't worry, I definitely fall on the keep your job side, if we had a choice. The prevailing thought right now is it's about our new managers, because we're supposed to be hiring 2 more. Might be about however they plan to shuffle us around. 35 minutes until we find out.

We all just got an invite for a 2 pm meeting with everyone on our side of the business here, led by our manager's manager's manager. Should be...interesting?
donuts too I hope and not collective pink slips.
Nate and I are already having the, "would you take a month-per-year severance if offered" debate.
I got two weeks for every year and it wasn't enough. Just sayin'.
Don't worry, I definitely fall on the keep your job side, if we had a choice. The prevailing thought right now is it's about our new managers, because we're supposed to be hiring 2 more. Might be about however they plan to shuffle us around. 35 minutes until we find out.
Good luck.

We all just got an invite for a 2 pm meeting with everyone on our side of the business here, led by our manager's manager's manager. Should be...interesting?
donuts too I hope and not collective pink slips.
Nate and I are already having the, "would you take a month-per-year severance if offered" debate.
I got two weeks for every year and it wasn't enough. Just sayin'.
Don't worry, I definitely fall on the keep your job side, if we had a choice. The prevailing thought right now is it's about our new managers, because we're supposed to be hiring 2 more. Might be about however they plan to shuffle us around. 35 minutes until we find out.
Good luck.
Appreciate it. Hopefully don't have LOTS of open time to banter in my future. Lol

We all just got an invite for a 2 pm meeting with everyone on our side of the business here, led by our manager's manager's manager. Should be...interesting?
Flo?!?

We all just got an invite for a 2 pm meeting with everyone on our side of the business here, led by our manager's manager's manager. Should be...interesting?
donuts too I hope and not collective pink slips.
Nate and I are already having the, "would you take a month-per-year severance if offered" debate.
I got two weeks for every year and it wasn't enough. Just sayin'.
Don't worry, I definitely fall on the keep your job side, if we had a choice. The prevailing thought right now is it's about our new managers, because we're supposed to be hiring 2 more. Might be about however they plan to shuffle us around. 35 minutes until we find out.
Good luck.
Appreciate it. Hopefully don't have LOTS of open time to banter in my future. Lol
Waiting with bated breath lull?

[...]

It's way past hazzuh time.  I guess LTG has a lot of new boss asses to kiss.

[...]
probably trying to get the taste out of his mouth to collect ot.

[...]
I'm sure he is accustomed to the taste by now, but yeah, getting OT whilst having his lips planted there helps.

We all just got an invite for a 2 pm meeting with everyone on our side of the business here, led by our manager's manager's manager. Should be...interesting?
donuts too I hope and not collective pink slips.
Nate and I are already having the, "would you take a month-per-year severance if offered" debate.
I got two weeks for every year and it wasn't enough. Just sayin'.
Don't worry, I definitely fall on the keep your job side, if we had a choice. The prevailing thought right now is it's about our new managers, because we're supposed to be hiring 2 more. Might be about however they plan to shuffle us around. 35 minutes until we find out.
Good luck.
Appreciate it. Hopefully don't have LOTS of open time to banter in my future. Lol
Waiting with bated breath lull?

I never saw this one. I like it.

[...]
I don't see it. LTG doesn't come across as the kiss ass type, in my opinion. Now if you were to say the same about me... It wouldn't be true but I can see it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6