CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 2/12/2020  (Read 7814 times)

Threebean

Re: 2/12/2020
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2020, 03:31:04 PM »

Interesting Hit & Run deal at the sis, can't see the size details on this one. It shows the cigar on Room 101 site but also no mention of dimensions

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
I'm guessing, Almost Churchill (6.5"x48) but it could be the (6.0"x54) Super Toro.
They make it in four vitolas and none of them offends me. CI's site lists them.
But none of them identify as Booths Sursie.
...even on the Sis site.
Did a fair amount of searching, found this:
The box on the right says Booth Sursie but no written dimensions anywhere. By comparison seems to be the almost churchill
Thanks Fishy. I appreciate you stopping by. What this cigar banter needs is a little cigar talk.
what do you call this?:
Links to another cigar site.
you mean there are more than the Banter?
I'll start googling.
Just FYI, I love and welcome the links to other cigar sites. I use the search feature on this site to find deals, reviews, and other cigar related info all the time. If you recall, CI's banter didn't allow us to do that which is one of the reasons I created this site... Also for the photos we can post.
I'll be honest. I don't know what you mean by searching here. I am totally cool with this site. I was cracking a joke in between the political stuff.
Searching is not so obvious on a Tapatalk. The regular webpage contains a search tab... Like Google but different.

Ok thanks for that. I couldn't follow along if it was not for Tapatalk. I'm always out in the field.
You can search using Tapatalk too but it's a bit complex. I really don't have time to go into it right now but if you are trying to search only the current day's banter, you can follow:

I will write up further documentation if you are trying to search further back... I just can't do that today.
This will require a PowerPoint presentation with animation and video.  Just post a link to it in the morning, the webinar and hard copies can follow.

Threebean

« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2020, 03:48:12 PM »

GotF with coffee in the man cave.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2020, 04:15:43 PM »

Interesting Hit & Run deal at the sis, can't see the size details on this one. It shows the cigar on Room 101 site but also no mention of dimensions

I'm guessing, Almost Churchill (6.5"x48) but it could be the (6.0"x54) Super Toro.
...even on the Sis site.
The box on the right says Booth Sursie but no written dimensions anywhere. By comparison seems to be the almost churchill
Thanks Fishy. I appreciate you stopping by. What this cigar banter needs is a little cigar talk.
what do you call this?:
I'll start googling.
Just FYI, I love and welcome the links to other cigar sites. I use the search feature on this site to find deals, reviews, and other cigar related info all the time. If you recall, CI's banter didn't allow us to do that which is one of the reasons I created this site... Also for the photos we can post.
I'll be honest. I don't know what you mean by searching here. I am totally cool with this site. I was cracking a joke in between the political stuff.
Searching is not so obvious on a Tapatalk. The regular webpage contains a search tab... Like Google but different.

Ok thanks for that. I couldn't follow along if it was not for Tapatalk. I'm always out in the field.
You can search using Tapatalk too but it's a bit complex. I really don't have time to go into it right now but if you are trying to search only the current day's banter, you can follow:

I will write up more documentation if you are trying to search further back... I just can't do that today.
That won't be necessary Tony. If we could somehow set up a link to daily deals of trusted sites this would be so helpful. Not just for myself but others.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2020, 04:17:52 PM »

Making calls in the man cave while burning something.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2020, 04:19:48 PM »

...even on the Sis site.
what do you call this?:
I'll start googling.

I will write up more documentation if you are trying to search further back... I just can't do that today.
That won't be necessary Tony. If we could somehow set up a link to daily deals of trusted sites this would be so helpful. Not just for myself but others.
I'm not sure if it's necessary. I could wait for the occasional Fishy "drop".

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2020, 04:39:12 PM »

...even on the Sis site.
what do you call this?:
I'll start googling.

It definitely is in the plans but not for a while. Maybe I can do something similar to what I did for your top connies list. Let me think about it.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2020, 04:53:11 PM »

...even on the Sis site.
what do you call this?:
I'll start googling.

It definitely is in the plans but not for a while. Maybe I can do something similar to what I did for your top connies list. Let me think about it.
Thanks Tony. If you ever see a JRE aladino Corojo Reserva don't pass it up. Smoke I posted last night

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2020, 08:44:06 PM »

Smokey

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2020, 08:57:02 PM »

...even on the Sis site.
what do you call this?:
I'll start googling.

Thanks Tony. If you ever see a JRE aladino Corojo Reserva don't pass it up. Smoke I posted last night
I've smoked a few Aladinos and enjoyed some. There was definitely one I wasn't too fond of but in general, they make a good stick.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2020, 09:18:44 PM »

...even on the Sis site.
what do you call this?:
I'll start googling.

So just do a one day search h for something fishy.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2020, 09:20:29 PM »

...even on the Sis site.
what do you call this?:
I'll start googling.

So just do a one day search h for something fishy.
Budumbump!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2020, 09:20:31 PM »

...even on the Sis site.
what do you call this?:
I'll start googling.

So just search current day for something  dishy.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2020, 09:22:30 PM »

LGC Spanish Press to start the evening.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL