Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

this is the best show on earth.

At least until someone puts together a super cut of Drumpf trying to drink from a glass or water bottle.

Interesting Hit & Run deal at the sis, can't see the size details on this one. It shows the cigar on Room 101 site but also no mention of dimensions

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
I'm guessing, Almost Churchill (6.5"x48) but it could be the (6.0"x54) Super Toro.
They make it in four vitolas and none of them offends me. CI's site lists them.
But none of them identify as Booths Sursie.
...even on the Sis site.
Did a fair amount of searching, found this:
The box on the right says Booth Sursie but no written dimensions anywhere. By comparison seems to be the almost churchill
Thanks Fishy. I appreciate you stopping by. What this cigar banter needs is a little cigar talk.
what do you call this?:
Links to another cigar site.
you mean there are more than the Banter?
I'll start googling.
Just FYI, I love and welcome the links to other cigar sites. I use the search feature on this site to find deals, reviews, and other cigar related info all the time. If you recall, CI's banter didn't allow us to do that which is one of the reasons I created this site... Also for the photos we can post.
I'll be honest. I don't know what you mean by searching here. I am totally cool with this site. I was cracking a joke in between the political stuff.
Searching is not so obvious on a Tapatalk. The regular webpage contains a search tab... Like Google but different.

I'm petered out.
Thanks for sharing...🤐

Interesting Hit & Run deal at the sis, can't see the size details on this one. It shows the cigar on Room 101 site but also no mention of dimensions

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
I'm guessing, Almost Churchill (6.5"x48) but it could be the (6.0"x54) Super Toro.
They make it in four vitolas and none of them offends me. CI's site lists them.
But none of them identify as Booths Sursie.
...even on the Sis site.
Did a fair amount of searching, found this:
The box on the right says Booth Sursie but no written dimensions anywhere. By comparison seems to be the almost churchill
I'll let you know in a couple of days. 😊

Morning lull?  Everybody feeling the Bern?

AOC's boyfriend right?
More like her great-grandfather, I think.
The next candidate to disappoint Golfin' Dave.
I think I like Klobuchar...

That's a sweet photo. Shows he's capable of being loving and happy.
Drumpf can do the same thing. Ever see him look at a Big Mac?
and what's wrong with Big Mac's?
Because it's the same look Mayor Pete gives the guy he has sex with.
So you're going to pull your vote like that lady in Iowa?  😆

While Democrats everywhere recover from Dean's sting, let's all take a moment to appreciate the wit of the Republicans:

that's the wit of an uncouth businessman turned president. does not reflect the behavior of all Republicans, or people in general.
That's an insult to businessmen.

While Democrats everywhere recover from Dean's sting, let's all take a moment to appreciate the wit of the Republicans:

that's the wit of an uncouth businessman turned president. does not reflect the behavior of all Republicans, or people in general.
That's an insult to businessmen.
My prediction is that after Trumpf looses, New York State goes after him full bore after losing his immunity. Also hopeful that the Republican party regains its sanity.

[...]

Ok thanks for that. I couldn't follow along if it was not for Tapatalk. I'm always out in the field.

While Democrats everywhere recover from Dean's sting, let's all take a moment to appreciate the wit of the Republicans:

that's the wit of an uncouth businessman turned president. does not reflect the behavior of all Republicans, or people in general.
That's an insult to businessmen.
My prediction is that after Trumpf looses, New York State goes after him full bore after losing his immunity. Also hopeful that the Republican party regains its sanity.
I maintain my prediction that if he loses, he will resign a couple days before the inauguration, making Pence the president for a couple days, who will then use his power to pardon him.

Morning lull?  Everybody feeling the Bern?

AOC's boyfriend right?
More like her great-grandfather, I think.
The next candidate to disappoint Golfin' Dave.
I think I like Klobuchar...

That's a sweet photo. Shows he's capable of being loving and happy.
Drumpf can do the same thing. Ever see him look at a Big Mac?
and what's wrong with Big Mac's?
Because it's the same look Mayor Pete gives the guy he has sex with.
So you're going to pull your vote like that lady in Iowa?  😆
I don't vote until 3/7. Who knows who will be left by then!

Hazzuh!

[...]

You can search using Tapatalk too but it's a bit complex. I really don't have time to go into it right now but if you are trying to search only the current day's banter, you can follow:

[...]

I will write up more documentation if you are trying to search further back... I just can't do that today.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8