Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Wit And Witticism of Democratic Candidates:

Wit And Witticism of Democratic Candidates:

While Democrats everywhere recover from Dean's sting, let's all take a moment to appreciate the wit of the Republicans:

While Democrats everywhere recover from Dean's sting, let's all take a moment to appreciate the wit of the Republicans:

that's the wit of an uncouth businessman turned president. does not reflect the behavior of all Republicans, or people in general.

time for more coffee and hottubbing.

Interesting Hit & Run deal at the sis, can't see the size details on this one. It shows the cigar on Room 101 site but also no mention of dimensions

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
I'm guessing, Almost Churchill (6.5"x48) but it could be the (6.0"x54) Super Toro.
They make it in four vitolas and none of them offends me. CI's site lists them.
But none of them identify as Booths Sursie.
...even on the Sis site.
Did a fair amount of searching, found this:
The box on the right says Booth Sursie but no written dimensions anywhere. By comparison seems to be the almost churchill
Thanks Fishy. I appreciate you stopping by. What this cigar banter needs is a little cigar talk.

time for more coffee and hottubbing.
Oh crap, it's only Wednesday?

Interesting Hit & Run deal at the sis, can't see the size details on this one. It shows the cigar on Room 101 site but also no mention of dimensions

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
I'm guessing, Almost Churchill (6.5"x48) but it could be the (6.0"x54) Super Toro.
They make it in four vitolas and none of them offends me. CI's site lists them.
But none of them identify as Booths Sursie.
...even on the Sis site.
Did a fair amount of searching, found this:
The box on the right says Booth Sursie but no written dimensions anywhere. By comparison seems to be the almost churchill
Thanks Fishy. I appreciate you stopping by. What this cigar banter needs is a little cigar talk.
what do you call this?:

Interesting Hit & Run deal at the sis, can't see the size details on this one. It shows the cigar on Room 101 site but also no mention of dimensions

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
I'm guessing, Almost Churchill (6.5"x48) but it could be the (6.0"x54) Super Toro.
They make it in four vitolas and none of them offends me. CI's site lists them.
But none of them identify as Booths Sursie.
...even on the Sis site.
Did a fair amount of searching, found this:
The box on the right says Booth Sursie but no written dimensions anywhere. By comparison seems to be the almost churchill
Thanks Fishy. I appreciate you stopping by. What this cigar banter needs is a little cigar talk.
Agreed.

Interesting Hit & Run deal at the sis, can't see the size details on this one. It shows the cigar on Room 101 site but also no mention of dimensions

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
I'm guessing, Almost Churchill (6.5"x48) but it could be the (6.0"x54) Super Toro.
They make it in four vitolas and none of them offends me. CI's site lists them.
But none of them identify as Booths Sursie.
...even on the Sis site.
Did a fair amount of searching, found this:
The box on the right says Booth Sursie but no written dimensions anywhere. By comparison seems to be the almost churchill
Thanks Fishy. I appreciate you stopping by. What this cigar banter needs is a little cigar talk.
what do you call this?:
Links to another cigar site.

Interesting Hit & Run deal at the sis, can't see the size details on this one. It shows the cigar on Room 101 site but also no mention of dimensions

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
I'm guessing, Almost Churchill (6.5"x48) but it could be the (6.0"x54) Super Toro.
They make it in four vitolas and none of them offends me. CI's site lists them.
But none of them identify as Booths Sursie.
...even on the Sis site.
Did a fair amount of searching, found this:
The box on the right says Booth Sursie but no written dimensions anywhere. By comparison seems to be the almost churchill
Thanks Fishy. I appreciate you stopping by. What this cigar banter needs is a little cigar talk.
what do you call this?:
Links to another cigar site.
you mean there are more than the Banter?
I'll start googling.

Interesting Hit & Run deal at the sis, can't see the size details on this one. It shows the cigar on Room 101 site but also no mention of dimensions

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
I'm guessing, Almost Churchill (6.5"x48) but it could be the (6.0"x54) Super Toro.
They make it in four vitolas and none of them offends me. CI's site lists them.
But none of them identify as Booths Sursie.
...even on the Sis site.
Did a fair amount of searching, found this:
The box on the right says Booth Sursie but no written dimensions anywhere. By comparison seems to be the almost churchill
Thanks Fishy. I appreciate you stopping by. What this cigar banter needs is a little cigar talk.
what do you call this?:
Links to another cigar site.
LALTS

Interesting Hit & Run deal at the sis, can't see the size details on this one. It shows the cigar on Room 101 site but also no mention of dimensions

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal
I'm guessing, Almost Churchill (6.5"x48) but it could be the (6.0"x54) Super Toro.
They make it in four vitolas and none of them offends me. CI's site lists them.
But none of them identify as Booths Sursie.
...even on the Sis site.
Did a fair amount of searching, found this:
The box on the right says Booth Sursie but no written dimensions anywhere. By comparison seems to be the almost churchill
Thanks Fishy. I appreciate you stopping by. What this cigar banter needs is a little cigar talk.
what do you call this?:
Links to another cigar site.
you mean there are more than the Banter?
I'll start googling.
Just FYI, I love and welcome the links to other cigar sites. I use the search feature on this site to find deals, reviews, and other cigar related info all the time. If you recall, CI's banter didn't allow us to do that which is one of the reasons I created this site... Also for the photos we can post.

[...]

I'll be honest. I don't know what you mean by searching here. I am totally cool with this site. I was cracking a joke in between the political stuff.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8