Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Good morning Tony, Dean, Rick, KennelDave, and WaitedTooLongDave.  Cold and wet all day here.
Good morning, Bean.

Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
oops.
Never fear, new house has been booked.
Dang, looks like I was a few minutes late on my post.
Well, now you have over a year to plan. Lol

Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
oops.
Never fear, new house has been booked.
Dang, looks like I was a few minutes late on my post.
Well, now you have over a year to plan. Lol
Indeed. But do you think you'd be up to driving three more hours?

Morning, muchachos.

Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
oops.
Never fear, new house has been booked.
Dang, looks like I was a few minutes late on my post.
Well, now you have over a year to plan. Lol
Indeed. But do you think you'd be up to driving three more hours?
Depending on the happenings and the company, it's definitely possible.

Morning, muchachos.
welcome to the green light extra driving puppy boiler party Raz.

Morning, muchachos.
welcome to the green light extra driving puppy boiler party Raz.

We're boiling puppies?

Morning, muchachos.
welcome to the green light extra driving puppy boiler party Raz.

We're boiling puppies?
Don't knock it in until you've tried it.

Good morning, Raz.

Morning, muchachos.
welcome to the green light extra driving puppy boiler party Raz.

We're boiling puppies?
Don't knock it in until you've tried it.

Good morning, Raz.
Morning, Tony, and everyone.

time to tackle the truck.

Morning, muchachos.
welcome to the green light extra driving puppy boiler party Raz.

We're boiling puppies?
Don't knock it in until you've tried it.

Good morning, Raz.

Morning Rick, Dave, Tony and Dean. A little preoccupied getting acquainted with my new boarder. Kinda hard to type and pet at the same time.
sucker for blonds I see. 😊
Yea, probably a trend.  This one will be pretty red as he gets older.

Morning Rick, Dave, Tony and Dean. A little preoccupied getting acquainted with my new boarder. Kinda hard to type and pet at the same time.
Seems like a young pup, spending all day with Grandpa, would grow up thinking your are his master. But what do I know.
At least that way he will have manners.

Morning Mr. Bean and Mr. Raz.

Today is Tuesday, Feb. 11, the 42nd day of 2020. There are 324 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Feb. 11, 1979, followers of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini (hoh-MAY’-nee) seized power in Iran.

On this date:
In 1531, the Church of England grudgingly accepted King Henry VIII as its supreme head.
In 1861, President-elect Abraham Lincoln bade farewell to his adopted hometown of Springfield, Ill., as he headed to Washington for his inauguration.
In 1937, a six-week-old sit-down strike against General Motors ended, with the company agreeing to recognize the United Automobile Workers Union.
In 1945, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Soviet leader Josef Stalin signed the Yalta Agreement, in which Stalin agreed to declare war against Imperial Japan following Nazi Germany’s capitulation.

In 1968, New York City’s fourth and current Madison Square Garden, located on Manhattan’s West Side at the site of what used to be the Pennsylvania Station building, opened with a “Salute to the USO” hosted by Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. (The same evening, the New York Rangers played their final game at the third Garden, tying the Detroit Red Wings 3-3.)
In 1975, Margaret Thatcher was elected leader of Britain’s opposition Conservative Party.
In 1990, South African black activist Nelson Mandela was freed after 27 years in captivity.

In 2008, the Pentagon charged Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (HAH’-leed shayk moh-HAH’-med) and five other detainees at Guantanamo Bay with murder and war crimes in connection with the Sept. 11 attacks.
In 2011, Egypt exploded with joy after pro-democracy protesters brought down President Hosni Mubarak, whose resignation ended three decades of authoritarian rule.
In 2012, pop singer Whitney Houston, 48, was found dead in a hotel room bathtub in Beverly Hills, California.

In 2013, with a few words in Latin, Pope Benedict XVI did what no pope had done in more than half a millennium: announced his resignation. The bombshell came during a routine morning meeting of Vatican cardinals. (The 85-year-old pontiff was succeeded by Pope Francis.)
In 2009, All-Star shortstop Miguel Tejada pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about steroids in baseball. (He was sentenced to a year’s probation.) Rep. John Dingell, D-Mich., who first went to Congress in 1955, became the longest-serving member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7