Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
Yeah I posted yesterday... They were out of stock when I saw them FFS
Fortune favors the quick, I guess.
That's what I keep telling my wife...
She's probably not buying it.

A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face. His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
Yup, and so it begins...
Just get blown off after that.

Anybody ever use a car buying service?

Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Looks like a brown pipe cleaner with a band.

Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Don't trust your own judgement?

Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Sounds like a great porno.

Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Don't trust your own judgement?
Nope but the whole sales process is a crock.  Salesman has to talk to his manager crap.  Just wanted to see if it streamlines the process and gets me a real price up front.  Evening blue.

Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Nope. Wasn't aware such a thing existed.

But without the banter I wouldn't know there were men who held their wife's purse while she shopped, either. This place is amazing!

Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Don't trust your own judgement?
Nope but the whole sales process is a crock.  Salesman has to talk to his manager crap.  Just wanted to see if it streamlines the process and gets me a real price up front.  Evening blue.
I once thought Consumer Reports provided good car price info. No longer. I've always done better than what CR says is a good price.

Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Don't trust your own judgement?
Nope but the whole sales process is a crock.  Salesman has to talk to his manager crap.  Just wanted to see if it streamlines the process and gets me a real price up front.  Evening blue.
My only advice is make the deal online or over the phone and be prepared to walk out if it isn't as agreed or they start some shenanigans.

Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Nope. Wasn't aware such a thing existed.

But without the banter I wouldn't know there were men who held their wife's purse while she shopped, either. This place is amazing!
It sure is.

Anybody ever use a car buying service?
Don't trust your own judgement?
Nope but the whole sales process is a crock.  Salesman has to talk to his manager crap.  Just wanted to see if it streamlines the process and gets me a real price up front.  Evening blue.
Howdy CB. Last new vehicle I bought was 12 years ago. I knew exactly what I wanted and went to all the dealerships in my area and walked out the moment they weren't meeting my expectations. The dealership that gave me the best deal, they got my vehicle from 40 miles away.

Oh and let me tell you,... selling my used car was a SOB. I couldn't believe all the people who tried to scam me. I smelled their BS a mile away.

Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Sounds like a great porno.
Tony how do you take your coffee?

Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Sounds like a great porno.
Tony how do you take your coffee?
The same way I take my women... Black, strong, and bitter.

Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Sounds like a great porno.
Tony how do you take your coffee?
The same way I take my women... Black, strong, and bitter.
CNS.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]