Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
2/10/2020
« on: February 10, 2020, 12:00:21 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Morning, boyos. Time to jumpstart another week.

Morning, boyos. Time to jumpstart another week.
Morning Dave. Work out this morning?

Morning, boyos. Time to jumpstart another week.
Morning Dave. Work out this morning?
Morning, BoilerMan. Yes, indeed I did.

Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.

Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.

Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.

Morning, boyos. Time to jumpstart another week.
Morning Dave. Work out this morning?
Morning, BoilerMan. Yes, indeed I did.
Nice, I'm not wired that way. I work out in the evening.

Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
Morning T

Way too much going on today. I'm looking forward to Tuesday.

Morning, boyos. Time to jumpstart another week.
Morning Dave. Work out this morning?
Morning, BoilerMan. Yes, indeed I did.
Nice, I'm not wired that way. I work out in the evening.
Definitely a morning person. Plus, with the kids, don't really have time to do it after work, so my options are limited.

Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.

Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
My dental hygienist asked if I smoked and I replied, "not often enough". She seemed appalled.

Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
My dental hygienist asked if I smoked and I replied, "not often enough". She seemed appalled.
CNS

define workout.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4