CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 2/10/2020  (Read 2703 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/10/2020
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2020, 11:13:34 AM »

Before you ask, I DID NOT workout today.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Well, now I have NO idea what to talk to you about. Morning, Tony.
I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.
Yeah I posted yesterday... They were out of stock when I saw them FFS
Fortune favors the quick, I guess.
That's what I keep telling my wife...
She's probably not buying it.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2020, 11:43:09 AM »

I'm making your life difficult by taking away the cigar topic too. It appears I don't smoke anymore.
I usually only have a chance on the weekends now. Had a Little Devil on Friday and a Leccia White on Saturday. Also hit a Page deal for Perdomo Lot 23s.

A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face. His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2020, 12:40:14 PM »

A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face. His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
An oldie but a goodie.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2020, 01:19:25 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.
more like a banter stopper.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2020, 01:27:35 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.
The banter doesn't seem to need our help for that.

Threebean

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2020, 01:30:10 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.
TNWSS

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2020, 01:34:38 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.
Whatcha smokin'?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2020, 02:11:26 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.
Whatcha smokin'?
I'm about to fire up a big fat hazzuh!

Threebean

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2020, 02:18:20 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.
The banter doesn't seem to need our help for that.
Speaking of which, who gave ClemsonDave the day off?  Sheesh 

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2020, 02:36:00 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.
Whatcha smokin'?
Dean, myself, and Mr. Bean I think are the only ones that smoke cigars on here.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2020, 03:43:35 PM »

This is a good cigar....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2020, 05:45:10 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.
That's called afternoon.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2020, 05:47:21 PM »

Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2020, 05:51:35 PM »

Yup, and so it begins...

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2020, 06:32:40 PM »

Good day all. After 11 hours, I have returned.  Settling back in with a coffee and a Ninfamaniac.
Helluva name for a seegar.  Just sayin’…
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4