Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
2/7/2020
« on: February 07, 2020, 12:00:57 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Friday!

Friday!
Also, snow day.
Just more rain here. In fact, I smelled skunk this morning when I left my house. Aren't they supposed to be hibernating? It was probably my neighbor, waking and baking.

Good morning, Dave.

Friday!
Also, snow day.
Just more rain here. In fact, I smelled skunk this morning when I left my house. Aren't they supposed to be hibernating? It was probably my neighbor, waking and baking.
To be honest, I think they just called it because they haven't had one so far this year. My kids go to school in another city, and while that district called off the day, my home district did not. Lol

Friday!
Also, snow day.
Just more rain here. In fact, I smelled skunk this morning when I left my house. Aren't they supposed to be hibernating? It was probably my neighbor, waking and baking.
To be honest, I think they just called it because they haven't had one so far this year. My kids go to school in another city, and while that district called off the day, my home district did not. Lol
So you're working from home with a full house? You may as well have gone in.

good morng Tony and Dave. great storm last night. ⚡🌪
all good here, winds just sucked a few screens out of the windows.

Good morning, Dean.

Friday!
Also, snow day.
Just more rain here. In fact, I smelled skunk this morning when I left my house. Aren't they supposed to be hibernating? It was probably my neighbor, waking and baking.
To be honest, I think they just called it because they haven't had one so far this year. My kids go to school in another city, and while that district called off the day, my home district did not. Lol
So you're working from home with a full house? You may as well have gone in.
They got to stay home from school today, they'll all be in a pretty good mood. :D

good morng Tony and Dave. great storm last night. ⚡🌪
all good here, winds just sucked a few screens out of the windows.
Morning, ScreenlessDean.

good morng Tony and Dave. great storm last night. ⚡🌪
all good here, winds just sucked a few screens out of the windows.
Morning, ScreenlessDean.
screens back in. see no shingles missing from roof. no new 'lawn ornaments' from the neighborhood in the yard.

good morng Tony and Dave. great storm last night. ⚡🌪
all good here, winds just sucked a few screens out of the windows.
Morning, ScreenlessDean.
screens back in. see no shingles missing from roof. no new 'lawn ornaments' from the neighborhood in the yard.
And no new redheads blew into town? :D
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5