Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
Love this comment at the end of the article...
“There’s something about seeing a monkey smoke a cigar that makes you want to do the same thing”. That and also throwing feces for some reason.
Well, that explains why I've been wanting to do that all morning.

Morning Mr. Bean. Get any of your snow yesterday?
A dusting the night before but roads were dry so we somehow survived the ordeal.

Good morning TwoDaves, Tony, and Dean.  I guess Rick is still chasing the boilers.
good morning Mark.

If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
I'm kinda leaning towards the gold bar ashtray and $45,000 cutter. now just need my lotto numbers to hit.

If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
why? we have 792 members now. how many more do we need not posting?

If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
why? we have 792 members now. how many more do we need not posting?
We'd have more if the Russian bots weren't all gearing up to sway another election for Drumpf. Check those numbers again next year.

Hopefully get History and birthdays posted this afternoon.
We appreciate the anticipated effort.

Good morning TwoDaves, Tony, and Dean.  I guess Rick is still chasing the boilers.
Good morning, HangoverMark.

Hopefully get History and birthdays posted this afternoon.
We anticipate appreciating the anticipated effort.
Fixed it.

If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
Probably on deck right after the branded hoodies.
Yes, I may put in the purchase order and request monies from the CigarBanter general fund. Gee, I hope it gets approved.

That sarcasm font sure would come in handy about now.

[...]

CNS

Is it lunchtime yet?

Is it lunchtime yet?
Getting closer and closer.