Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Good morning boys.  Looks like we'll be shutting down the city for the day tomorrow...
Scattered snow flurries and snow showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
So there's 60% chance none of that will happen?
Given weather guesser hyperbole I'd say higher than that, but no matter, put the word "snow" in a forecast here and it's end times.
But were all the lights green this morning?
Close, but no, didn't get lucky this morning....
I didn't either, she was sleeping.
#same

Not that the result would've been any different if she were awake.

Good morning boys.  Looks like we'll be shutting down the city for the day tomorrow...
Scattered snow flurries and snow showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
So there's 60% chance none of that will happen?
Given weather guesser hyperbole I'd say higher than that, but no matter, put the word "snow" in a forecast here and it's end times.
But were all the lights green this morning?
Close, but no, didn't get lucky this morning....
I didn't either, she was sleeping.
Only a gentleman would let that stop him.

I'm not sure which is more frightening - this woman's viewpoint, or the fact that she's a caucus voter and somehow didn't know Mayor Pete was gay. "How come this has never been brought out before?" Sheesh.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/iowa-caucus-voter-pete-buttigieg-same-sex-marriage-223644450.html

I'm not sure which is more frightening - this woman's viewpoint, or the fact that she's a caucus voter and somehow didn't know Mayor Pete was gay. "How come this has never been brought out before?" Sheesh.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/iowa-caucus-voter-pete-buttigieg-same-sex-marriage-223644450.html
Also, kudos to the worker for her master class in patience.

I'm not sure which is more frightening - this woman's viewpoint, or the fact that she's a caucus voter and somehow didn't know Mayor Pete was gay. "How come this has never been brought out before?" Sheesh.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/iowa-caucus-voter-pete-buttigieg-same-sex-marriage-223644450.html
Why should that matter? That is frightening.

I'm not sure which is more frightening - this woman's viewpoint, or the fact that she's a caucus voter and somehow didn't know Mayor Pete was gay. "How come this has never been brought out before?" Sheesh.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/iowa-caucus-voter-pete-buttigieg-same-sex-marriage-223644450.html
Why should that matter? That is frightening.
BECAUSE THE BIBLE.

I'm not sure which is more frightening - this woman's viewpoint, or the fact that she's a caucus voter and somehow didn't know Mayor Pete was gay. "How come this has never been brought out before?" Sheesh.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/iowa-caucus-voter-pete-buttigieg-same-sex-marriage-223644450.html
Why should that matter? That is frightening.
BECAUSE THE BIBLE.

She's a caucus voter because of the bible? Now that's gay.

I'm not sure which is more frightening - this woman's viewpoint, or the fact that she's a caucus voter and somehow didn't know Mayor Pete was gay. "How come this has never been brought out before?" Sheesh.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/iowa-caucus-voter-pete-buttigieg-same-sex-marriage-223644450.html
Saw that clip the other night. How anyone even half-awake though all this could have missed that Mayor Pete aspect is amazing.

I'm not sure which is more frightening - this woman's viewpoint, or the fact that she's a caucus voter and somehow didn't know Mayor Pete was gay. "How come this has never been brought out before?" Sheesh.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/iowa-caucus-voter-pete-buttigieg-same-sex-marriage-223644450.html
Also, kudos to the worker for her master class in patience.
For that matter kudos to anyone who works in retail without blowing their brains out.

Man, I have to pull a circulator and see why it's not working. Guess I have some work to do.
Isn't there a pill for that?  Oh wait..

I'm not sure which is more frightening - this woman's viewpoint, or the fact that she's a caucus voter and somehow didn't know Mayor Pete was gay. "How come this has never been brought out before?" Sheesh.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/iowa-caucus-voter-pete-buttigieg-same-sex-marriage-223644450.html
Also, kudos to the worker for her master class in patience.
For that matter kudos to anyone who works in retail without blowing their brains out.
Boy, that's the truth.

I'm not sure which is more frightening - this woman's viewpoint, or the fact that she's a caucus voter and somehow didn't know Mayor Pete was gay. "How come this has never been brought out before?" Sheesh.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/iowa-caucus-voter-pete-buttigieg-same-sex-marriage-223644450.html
Why should that matter? That is frightening.
BECAUSE THE BIBLE.

She's a caucus voter because of the bible? Now that's gay.
Nailed it.

Maybe it's because I wanted to watch the Twilight Zone last night on Netflix but today I feel like I'm in an episode. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I think the folks at work have been replaced by robots. The full moon isn't for a few days yet, so that's not it. Sheesh.

Maybe it's because I wanted to watch the Twilight Zone last night on Netflix but today I feel like I'm in an episode. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I think the folks at work have been replaced by robots. The full moon isn't for a few days yet, so that's not it. Sheesh.

Maybe it's because I wanted to watch the Twilight Zone last night on Netflix but today I feel like I'm in an episode. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I think the folks at work have been replaced by robots. The full moon isn't for a few days yet, so that's not it. Sheesh.

Great episode. I have full sets of Twilight Zone and Outer Limits. The themes pass the test of time.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8