Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Good morning boys.  Looks like we'll be shutting down the city for the day tomorrow...
Scattered snow flurries and snow showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
So there's 60% chance none of that will happen?

Surprised to see that some CF tix are still available. Gone are the days where they all sell out in 2 minutes, I guess. Wonder if that's due to a lack of interest, the price or the new system they used to sell them this year.

Good morning boys.  Looks like we'll be shutting down the city for the day tomorrow...
Scattered snow flurries and snow showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
So there's 60% chance none of that will happen?
Given weather guesser hyperbole I'd say higher than that, but no matter, put the word "snow" in a forecast here and it's end times.

Surprised to see that some CF tix are still available. Gone are the days where they all sell out in 2 minutes, I guess. Wonder if that's due to a lack of interest, the price or the new system they used to sell them this year.
What is "all of the above", Alex.

Looking to be a frogchoker kind of day here today and tomorrow, forecasting 6-7" of rain.
Just think, if it were snow, that would be like 3 feet or something.
Isn't it more like 1" = 10-12" of snow?
I don't know, maybe. Didn't feel like googling it at the time.

EDIT: Anywhere from 10-13 inches, depending on who you believe.
TWHS
You got one Tony!  That one was hanging out there for a while.

Surprised to see that some CF tix are still available. Gone are the days where they all sell out in 2 minutes, I guess. Wonder if that's due to a lack of interest, the price or the new system they used to sell them this year.
What is "all of the above", Alex.
I don't know, the prices have been going up steadily for years, and that never seemed to stop people. I have a feeling it's mostly boomers not being able to navigate Eventbrite.

Surprised to see that some CF tix are still available. Gone are the days where they all sell out in 2 minutes, I guess. Wonder if that's due to a lack of interest, the price or the new system they used to sell them this year.
What is "all of the above", Alex.
I don't know, the prices have been going up steadily for years, and that never seemed to stop people. I have a feeling it's mostly boomers not being able to navigate Eventbrite.

GFY...what do you think this is, Iowa?

BIP to start the day.

Surprised to see that some CF tix are still available. Gone are the days where they all sell out in 2 minutes, I guess. Wonder if that's due to a lack of interest, the price or the new system they used to sell them this year.
What is "all of the above", Alex.
I don't know, the prices have been going up steadily for years, and that never seemed to stop people. I have a feeling it's mostly boomers not being able to navigate Eventbrite.

Surprised to see that some CF tix are still available. Gone are the days where they all sell out in 2 minutes, I guess. Wonder if that's due to a lack of interest, the price or the new system they used to sell them this year.
Great question. Everyone knows you don't change multiple things at once. Obviously, CI doesn't follow best practices.

Good morning boys.  Looks like we'll be shutting down the city for the day tomorrow...
Scattered snow flurries and snow showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
So there's 60% chance none of that will happen?
Given weather guesser hyperbole I'd say higher than that, but no matter, put the word "snow" in a forecast here and it's end times.
But were all the lights green this morning?

Good morning boys.  Looks like we'll be shutting down the city for the day tomorrow...
Scattered snow flurries and snow showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
So there's 60% chance none of that will happen?
Given weather guesser hyperbole I'd say higher than that, but no matter, put the word "snow" in a forecast here and it's end times.
But were all the lights green this morning?
Close, but no, didn't get lucky this morning....

Surprised to see that some CF tix are still available. Gone are the days where they all sell out in 2 minutes, I guess. Wonder if that's due to a lack of interest, the price or the new system they used to sell them this year.
What is "all of the above", Alex.
I don't know, the prices have been going up steadily for years, and that never seemed to stop people. I have a feeling it's mostly boomers not being able to navigate Eventbrite.

GFY...what do you think this is, Iowa?
LALTS

Good morning boys.  Looks like we'll be shutting down the city for the day tomorrow...
Scattered snow flurries and snow showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
So there's 60% chance none of that will happen?
Given weather guesser hyperbole I'd say higher than that, but no matter, put the word "snow" in a forecast here and it's end times.
But were all the lights green this morning?
Close, but no, didn't get lucky this morning....
I didn't either, she was sleeping.

Man, I have to pull a circulator and see why it's not working. Guess I have some work to do.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8