Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

I figured.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)

Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Maybe 20 yrs ago for those two, but not so much now.
I thought they still looked pretty darn good. You must have something really special at home.

Good morning, Greenlights Mark.
I'm starting to wonder if he saw a different show than the rest of us.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
those were the Russians.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
those were the Russians.
Or anyone who passed 4th grade.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
those were the Russians.
Or anyone who passed 4th grade.
for awhile there I was thinking Kansas. D'oh!

Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
I had already seen the commercial on YouTube last week but I would agree it was pretty funny.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
That's cheating!

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
those were the Russians.
Or anyone who passed 4th grade.
for awhile there I was thinking Kansas. D'oh!
That's OK, hot tub probably has the old noggin' about poached by now...

Morning, muchachos.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
those were the Russians.
Or anyone who passed 4th grade.
for awhile there I was thinking Kansas. D'oh!
That's OK, hot tub probably has the old noggin' about poached by now...
Not to mention the blood flow that is usually occupied with things other than thinking.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
Do love some of the response tweets:

To the point:  "It's Missouri you stone cold idiot," tweeted former Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill, a Democrat.

A bit more polite:  Lauren Arthur, a current Missouri state senator, tweeted: "Wrong state. Best stay out of things you don't understand, like the Heart of America."

Have to get the Deep State in there...."Can't believe the Deep State put Kansas City in MISSOURI just to embarrass Trump," another user opined.

Making connections:  "Someone quickly take the Sharpie... out of Trump's hands before he redraws the map of Kansas," tweeted writer and television producer Bryan Behar, referring to the brand of pen Mr. Trump used to revise the map of the forecast Dorian path.

And finally resolution, 1984 style:  Greg Krieg, a CNN politics reporter, tweeted, "Tomorrow: Trump waves around a map in Oval Office showing that Kansas City is, in fact, in Kansas."

Good day Mr. Raz.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
A fine example of another good reason I'm not on Twitter!

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
A fine example of another good reason I'm not on Twitter!
Indeed, 1 social media account is more than enough for me.

Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
I had already seen the commercial on YouTube last week but I would agree it was pretty funny.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
That's cheating!
Not on purpose. It popped up as an ad. I wasn't searching for it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10