Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp

Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.

Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Maybe 20 yrs ago for those two, but not so much now.
Thought they held up pretty well.  You're making them sound like Dean material.

Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Just in case you want to get your toes tappin' on a Monday morning:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nflvideos/jennifer-lopez-and-shakiras-full-super-bowl-liv-halftime-show/vi-BBZAkEV?ocid=spartanntp

Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Maybe 20 yrs ago for those two, but not so much now.
Thought they held up pretty well.  You're making them sound like Dean material.
I would turn neither down, but half-dressed jumping around at the Super Bowl half-time show?  Nope.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.

Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
Trump campaign ad was the best.   ;)

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
Trump campaign ad was the best.   ;)
I thought his geography lesson after the game was the best. ;)

Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Fun game to watch for a change.  Happy for Andy Reid.
No doubt. Better than last year's snooze-fest, for sure.

Good Monday morning mofos.  Hope your team won yesterday.
Halftime of pole dancing, belly dancing and booty bouncing was entertaining as well.
Maybe 20 yrs ago for those two, but not so much now.
I thought they still looked pretty darn good. You must have something really special at home.

Good morning, Greenlights Mark.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.

Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
Trump campaign ad was the best.   ;)
The one about the one black person he got out of prison?  That will definitely swing the minority vote!

Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
I had already seen the commercial on YouTube last week but I would agree it was pretty funny.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

Just in case you want to review any of the Super Bowl commercials....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/superbowl-commercials-hub?ocid=spartanntp
Think my favorite was Hyundai's Smaht Pahk.
Trump campaign ad was the best.   ;)
I thought his geography lesson after the game was the best. ;)
Geography and weather forecasting must have been taught on the same day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10