Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
2/3/2020
« on: February 03, 2020, 12:51:28 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Not me. Though, I did neglect to set my alarm when I went to bed, so I missed the gym this morning.

Interesting Nub sampler at the sis this morning.

good morning Dave.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Not me. Though, I did neglect to set my alarm when I went to bed, so I missed the gym this morning.
I made it to another day of retirement with no problem.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Not me. Though, I did neglect to set my alarm when I went to bed, so I missed the gym this morning.
I made it to another day of retirement with no problem.
Your normal doctor report updates suggest there's at least a few problems. ;)

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Not me. Though, I did neglect to set my alarm when I went to bed, so I missed the gym this morning.
I made it to another day of retirement with no problem.
Your normal doctor report updates suggest there's at least a few problems. ;)
retirement and age do have their disadvantages, but still better than working and age.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Not me. Though, I did neglect to set my alarm when I went to bed, so I missed the gym this morning.
I made it to another day of retirement with no problem.
Your normal doctor report updates suggest there's at least a few problems. ;)
retirement and age do have their disadvantages, but still better than working and age.
Ain't that the truth.

37° and foggy. heading into low 70's by early afternoon.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.

37° and foggy. heading into low 70's by early afternoon.
Supposed to hit 60° here too. No complaints.

Good morning, Dean and Dave.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.

Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10