Happy Super Monday.

I wonder how many people are calling in sick to work this morning.
Definitely getting in a later start but no calling in sick here.
Could be worse, you could think the Chiefs play in the great state of Kansas. ;)

Morning, Tony.
Do you think me a MOron?
Well, someone anyways.
I have a feeling I missed a tweet.
Might have.

even the Democrats would think the KCC would be from Kansas and not Missouri.
Except for everyone who quickly pointed out his dumbassery, I guess. ;)
those were the Russians.
Or anyone who passed 4th grade.
for awhile there I was thinking Kansas. D'oh!
That's OK, hot tub probably has the old noggin' about poached by now...
Hahaha

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.

WinnDixie sent me a 'buy one get one free' ad, babyback ribs, coffee, and Italian sausage. of course I had to stock up.

WinnDixie sent me a 'buy one get one free' ad, babyback ribs, coffee, and Italian sausage. of course I had to stock up.
Just avoid the cinnamon, it will apparently kick yo azz.

Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
In other words every nut worth eating.
Tree nuts include:

Almonds
Brazil nuts
Cashews
Chestnuts
Filberts
Hazelnuts
Hickory nuts
Macadamia nuts
Pecans
Pine nuts
Pistachios
Walnuts

Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
In other words every nut worth eating.
Tree nuts include:

Almonds
Brazil nuts
Cashews
Chestnuts
Filberts
Hazelnuts
Hickory nuts
Macadamia nuts
Pecans
Pine nuts
Pistachios
Walnuts
what fucking tree did they hire those 7 people from? nut sack tree?

Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
In other words every nut worth eating.
Tree nuts include:

Almonds
Brazil nuts
Cashews
Chestnuts
Filberts
Hazelnuts
Hickory nuts
Macadamia nuts
Pecans
Pine nuts
Pistachios
Walnuts
what fucking tree did they hire those 7 people from? nut sack tree?
Right?

Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
In other words every nut worth eating.
Tree nuts include:

Almonds
Brazil nuts
Cashews
Chestnuts
Filberts
Hazelnuts
Hickory nuts
Macadamia nuts
Pecans
Pine nuts
Pistachios
Walnuts
And oddly enough, peanuts are ok. Which seems like the most common allergy these days.

Having a pot luck next week to welcome the 7 people we just hired. This new group apparently comes with their own list of allergies: gluten, tree nuts, dairy and cinnamon. Yes, cinnamon. I had to google that one to see if it was even a thing.

Think I'll be skipping the pot lucks from now on.
for the new hires.

[...]

Tell HR you're allergic to people who expect every accommodation regardless of the imposition on others.