Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2020, 10:38:05 AM »

From the looks of the sis, the 5V AAA got a makeover. Hope they didn't change the blend.
Welcome back, MIADave.
Wife had to have steroid shots in her knees and back yesterday, so I had to drive her. Kinda like driving the nut bus. ;)
the nut bus was fun Dave.
Yeah, it was kinda fun yesterday. They have to put her under for these, and she's always very chatty when she wakes up. :D
Chatty is fun?
CNS
Plus, she stayed in bed most of the day and out of everyone's hair while we cleaned up for a birthday party on Sunday. So that was fun for all of us. Lol
You have a weird sense of fun. Just sayin'.
I have 3 kids, my mind is beyond shot.
Don't think that excuse is going to work with Tony.
Let me just add that twin boys = 5 girls. If I weren't already bald, I'd be pulling my hair out.
Just for added fun, my eldest just got her driver learner's permit.
Oof.
I'm not trying to one-up anyone here. Life is great!
You don't have to try, you've definitely got a few steps up on me. My oldest is so damn cautious, I don't even think I'm going to be that worried when she gets her license. Now, my middle child, when SHE gets her license, I'm gonna up my car insurance, my life insurance, my home insurance...
#same  I still have 4 more years. Maybe I'll be dead by then.
Nah, can't do that....we have to then start talking college!

I've got a meeting in two weeks with the guidance counselor. My daughter is also scheduling her SATs. I'm trying to talk her into clown college.
Oh, so she wants to major in Political Science?

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2020, 10:39:04 AM »

From the looks of the sis, the 5V AAA got a makeover. Hope they didn't change the blend.
[...]

At least you'll be able to write her a solid reference letter.
Oof!

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2020, 10:40:12 AM »

Although we shouldn't worry.  When the Dems get in, we all get college FREE!

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2020, 11:06:18 AM »

Although we shouldn't worry.  When the Dems get in, we all get college FREE!
I DEMAND A REFUND!!!!

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2020, 11:06:19 AM »

From the looks of the sis, the 5V AAA got a makeover. Hope they didn't change the blend.
[...]

Hahaha

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2020, 11:06:54 AM »

Although we shouldn't worry.  When the Dems get in, we all get college FREE!
I'm feeling the Bern!

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2020, 11:16:15 AM »

Although we shouldn't worry.  When the Dems get in, we all get college FREE!
I'm feeling the Bern!
Saw an article today that says Bloomberg has jumped into 3rd place over Warren and is closing in on Biden and Bernie.

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2020, 11:48:54 AM »

Although we shouldn't worry.  When the Dems get in, we all get college FREE!
I DEMAND A REFUND!!!!
Refund or reparation?

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2020, 12:02:51 PM »

Although we shouldn't worry.  When the Dems get in, we all get college FREE!
I'm feeling the Bern!
Saw an article today that says Bloomberg has jumped into 3rd place over Warren and is closing in on Biden and Bernie.

I'm trying to figure out whether that's good or bad.

« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2020, 12:26:56 PM »

Although we shouldn't worry.  When the Dems get in, we all get college FREE!
I DEMAND A REFUND!!!!
Refund or reparation?
I'm not picky.

« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2020, 12:29:47 PM »

« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2020, 12:34:52 PM »

Although we shouldn't worry.  When the Dems get in, we all get college FREE!
I DEMAND A REFUND!!!!
Refund or reparation?
I'm not picky.
we know .
Damn, I miss one day and I'm a pariah! Where's a Russian bot when you need one...

« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2020, 02:12:42 PM »

Alrighty then, hazzuh!

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2020, 02:41:18 PM »

Although we shouldn't worry.  When the Dems get in, we all get college FREE!
I DEMAND A REFUND!!!!
Refund or reparation?
I'm not picky.
we know .
Damn, I miss one day and I'm a pariah! Where's a Russian bot when you need one...
What makes you think the Russian bot would back you up?

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2020, 03:43:58 PM »

Although we shouldn't worry.  When the Dems get in, we all get college FREE!
I DEMAND A REFUND!!!!
Refund or reparation?
I'm not picky.
we know .
Damn, I miss one day and I'm a pariah! Where's a Russian bot when you need one...
What makes you think the Russian bot would back you up?
Because comrades have each other's backs.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6