CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: 1/31/2020  (Read 4857 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/31/2020
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2020, 08:37:55 AM »

From the looks of the sis, the 5V AAA got a makeover. Hope they didn't change the blend.
Welcome back, MIADave.
Wife had to have steroid shots in her knees and back yesterday, so I had to drive her. Kinda like driving the nut bus. ;)
the nut bus was fun Dave.
Yeah, it was kinda fun yesterday. They have to put her under for these, and she's always very chatty when she wakes up. :D
Chatty is fun?
CNS
Plus, she stayed in bed most of the day and out of everyone's hair while we cleaned up for a birthday party on Sunday. So that was fun for all of us. Lol

Threebean

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2020, 08:38:33 AM »

Good morning OneDave, Dean, and Tony.  All green lights on the way in this morning, and it's Friday, things are looking up for the day already.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2020, 08:58:09 AM »

From the looks of the sis, the 5V AAA got a makeover. Hope they didn't change the blend.
Welcome back, MIADave.
Wife had to have steroid shots in her knees and back yesterday, so I had to drive her. Kinda like driving the nut bus. ;)
Yeah, it was kinda fun yesterday. They have to put her under for these, and she's always very chatty when she wakes up. :D
Chatty is fun?
CNS
Plus, she stayed in bed most of the day and out of everyone's hair while we cleaned up for a birthday party on Sunday. So that was fun for all of us. Lol
You have a weird sense of fun. Just sayin'.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2020, 09:01:41 AM »

Good morning OneDave, Dean, and Tony.  All green lights on the way in this morning, and it's Friday, things are looking up for the day already.
Wow, that's a great week! If I'm not mistaken, you got all greens on Monday too.

Good For You, Mark.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2020, 09:26:32 AM »

Welcome back, MIADave.
Chatty is fun?
CNS
I have 3 kids, my mind is beyond shot.

Threebean

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2020, 09:31:33 AM »

Welcome back, MIADave.
Chatty is fun?
CNS
Don't think that excuse is going to work with Tony.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2020, 09:36:10 AM »

Welcome back, MIADave.
Chatty is fun?
CNS
Tell me about it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2020, 09:36:11 AM »

Welcome back, MIADave.
Chatty is fun?
CNS
I think we can all agree Tony is the last person who should need to be reminded of this.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2020, 09:38:57 AM »

Welcome back, MIADave.
Chatty is fun?
CNS
Let me just add that twin boys = 5 girls. If I weren't already bald, I'd be pulling my hair out.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2020, 09:40:36 AM »

Welcome back, MIADave.
Chatty is fun?
CNS
Let me just add that twin boys = 5 girls. If I weren't already bald, I'd be pulling my hair out.
Just for added fun, my eldest just got her driver learner's permit.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2020, 09:50:01 AM »

Welcome back, MIADave.
Chatty is fun?
CNS
#same

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2020, 09:50:18 AM »

Welcome back, MIADave.
Chatty is fun?
CNS
Oof.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2020, 09:51:42 AM »

Welcome back, MIADave.
I don't quite remember that the same when you were actually driving it...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2020, 09:51:44 AM »

Welcome back, MIADave.
Chatty is fun?
CNS
Oof.
I'm not trying to one-up anyone here. Life is great!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2020, 09:52:57 AM »

Welcome back, MIADave.
I don't quite remember that the same when you were actually driving it...
Revisionist history...

Good morning, BackFromTheGymDave.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6