Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2020, 08:53:27 AM »

I knew this would end up being a clusterfuck. Sorry guys, I'll have to figure it out later. I've got work to do.
Hold on, finish attending to your glob first!
Don't tell a man how to attend to his own glob!

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2020, 08:54:38 AM »

Morning MrFixItTony, KnowledgeToShareRick, WantedListDean, CountdownDave and HappyColonBean.
Good morning, NipplyAviDave.

Just seems right for the middle of winter.

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2020, 08:56:15 AM »

Thought for Today: “I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom.” [–] Bob Dylan.

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2020, 08:56:45 AM »

Globbed our way to page four already, nice!

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2020, 09:29:30 AM »

...and the rest of us don't even have globes.  Hey, I paid my dues just like everybody else....oh, wait.....nevermind.
Everything, including globs, are things you can do yourself. No special permissions required. I took care of this in the interest of time but when I get a chance, I'll write up a document and share it on the help link so that everyone can do it for himself.

The Tapatalk bullshit is a whole other story.

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2020, 09:35:59 AM »

...and the rest of us don't even have globes.  Hey, I paid my dues just like everybody else....oh, wait.....nevermind.
Everything, including globs, are things you can do yourself. No special permissions required. I took care of this in the interest of time but when I get a chance, I'll write up a document and share it on the help link so that everyone can do it for himself.

The Tapatalk bullshit is a whole other story.
But the nuns told me if I globbed myself I'd go blind.

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2020, 09:36:09 AM »

...and the rest of us don't even have globes.  Hey, I paid my dues just like everybody else....oh, wait.....nevermind.
Everything, including globs, are things you can do yourself. No special permissions required. I took care of this in the interest of time but when I get a chance, I'll write up a document and share it on the help link so that everyone can do it for himself.

The Tapatalk bullshit is a whole other story.
Great, one more thing I got to do myself...

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2020, 09:36:54 AM »

...and the rest of us don't even have globes.  Hey, I paid my dues just like everybody else....oh, wait.....nevermind.
Everything, including globs, are things you can do yourself. No special permissions required. I took care of this in the interest of time but when I get a chance, I'll write up a document and share it on the help link so that everyone can do it for himself.

The Tapatalk bullshit is a whole other story.
But the nuns told me if I globbed myself I'd go blind.
That's why they all wear glasses.

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2020, 09:46:55 AM »

...and the rest of us don't even have globes.  Hey, I paid my dues just like everybody else....oh, wait.....nevermind.
Everything, including globs, are things you can do yourself. No special permissions required. I took care of this in the interest of time but when I get a chance, I'll write up a document and share it on the help link so that everyone can do it for himself.

The Tapatalk bullshit is a whole other story.
But the nuns told me if I globbed myself I'd go blind.
I think the risk is worth the reward. Just sayin'.

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2020, 09:54:07 AM »

...and the rest of us don't even have globes.  Hey, I paid my dues just like everybody else....oh, wait.....nevermind.
Everything, including globs, are things you can do yourself. No special permissions required. I took care of this in the interest of time but when I get a chance, I'll write up a document and share it on the help link so that everyone can do it for himself.

The Tapatalk bullshit is a whole other story.
But the nuns told me if I globbed myself I'd go blind.
I think the risk is worth the reward. Just sayin'.
LALTS

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2020, 10:24:06 AM »

Mr Mayor I made a Connecticut cigar list. I would like to see others that would submit. Is there a place to put em?
And don't say...UMA lol
Definitely something I originally envisioned. The current iteration of CigarBanter doesn't really lend itself to that. However, I have an idea that might work for the time being. Let me get back to you shortly.
Sounds good. I'm running some appointments today and will check in later. Have a good Friday everyone.

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2020, 10:32:14 AM »

Mr Mayor I made a Connecticut cigar list. I would like to see others that would submit. Is there a place to put em?
And don't say...UMA lol
Definitely something I originally envisioned. The current iteration of CigarBanter doesn't really lend itself to that. However, I have an idea that might work for the time being. Let me get back to you shortly.
Sounds good. I'm running some appointments today and will check in later. Have a good Friday everyone.
Later, SpecialGlobeRick.

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2020, 10:35:11 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2020, 11:31:11 AM »

Good day Mr. Raz. Back to regular time.

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2020, 11:39:29 AM »

Good morning, Raz.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6