CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 1/22/2020  (Read 5294 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/22/2020
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2020, 02:30:23 PM »

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2020, 06:00:22 PM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2020, 06:08:18 PM »

No wonder these looked different in the shop.
https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ashton-ships-new-version-of-aroma-de-cuba-edicion-especial
Interesting. I guess they could no longer get the original tobaccos.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2020, 06:41:42 PM »

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ashton-ships-new-version-of-aroma-de-cuba-edicion-especial
I'm really glad (holding breath) FDA regs have not fully taken effect and may not to the extent the FDA would like to. Companies still tweeking blends and cigars still coming to the market.
2 things arguably could be....
Small business
Recent vaping exposure.
When people realize cigars are no threat to the American population and regulation does not help in any way shape or form. The better off things will be.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2020, 07:07:43 PM »

I'm really glad (holding breath) FDA regs have not fully taken effect and may not to the extent the FDA would like to. Companies still tweeking blends and cigars still coming to the market.
Small business
Recent vaping exposure.
When people realize cigars are no threat to the American population and regulation does not help in any way shape or form. The better off things will be.
Amen. I just figured it was because of FDA regs that they had to use a name of an existing cigar. If not, why not give a new blend a new name?

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2020, 07:16:22 PM »

Small business
Recent vaping exposure.
Amen. I just figured it was because of FDA regs that they had to use a name of an existing cigar. If not, why not give a new blend a new name?
I have been following what I can and what I get is that manufacture's are pulling the line because there are so many unknowns.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2020, 10:56:00 PM »

Not so chilly out by the fire.

Threebean

« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2020, 11:30:46 PM »

Not so chilly out by the fire.
Hey man, your toilet is on fire, what did you eat?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2020, 11:42:51 PM »

Enjoyed a La Coalicion by Crowned Heads & Drew Estate sublime.  Got me a gift certificate as a belated Christmas gift while visiting Colin in Columbus, OH.  Took in “1917” and some playoff games.
[/size]
[/size]Why state Columbus, OH?  Tim is in Columbus, GA.  Just made Major.  XO of a training battalion.  Putting his Golden Gofer MBA to good use.  Colin will be going back to India this summer.  Deluxe, the film distributor he works for, outsourced their customer support to Bangalore India.  Colin went over to train the new employees.
[/size]
[/size]Nuclear stress test came out normal.  All my cardiac vessels are OK.  High blood pressure.  Next month get circulation in my legs checked out.  Petechia and swelling.  Stephania’s breast cancer cropped up in the other boob.  Imaging and testing.  Genetic testing next month and figure out what to do from there.
[/size]
[/size]Oh, and the furnace blower motor went out.  Surprisingly was able to get an almost identical replacement.
[/size]
[/size]Have a good one one and all.  Try to get back to post whorin’.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2020, 11:44:03 PM »

Enjoyed a La Coalicion by Crowned Heads & Drew Estate sublime.  Got me a gift certificate as a belated Christmas gift while visiting Colin in Columbus, OH.  Took in “1917” and some playoff games.

Why state Columbus, OH?  Tim is in Columbus, GA.  Just made Major.  XO of a training battalion.  Putting his Golden Gofer MBA to good use.  Colin will be going back to India this summer.  Deluxe, the film distributor he works for, outsourced their customer support to Bangalore India.  Colin went over to train the new employees.

Nuclear stress test came out normal.  All my cardiac vessels are OK.  High blood pressure.  Next month get circulation in my legs checked out.  Petechia and swelling.  Stephania’s breast cancer cropped up in the other boob.  Imaging and testing.  Genetic testing next month and figure out what to do from there.

Oh, and the furnace blower motor went out.  Surprisingly was able to get an almost identical replacement.

Have a good one one and all.  Try to get back to post whorin’.
WTF!?!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]