Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2020, 02:15:49 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
It's been about 30 pounds now. ;)
over or under?
I guess Tony will have to tell us...
Perhaps it's an addendum to last year's New Year's resolution to lose 25 lbs.  He has 30 lbs to go.  ;D
Sounds about right!

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2020, 02:15:55 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2020, 03:22:00 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
Haven't started yet.

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2020, 03:22:19 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
It's been about 30 pounds now. ;)
Closer to +100.

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2020, 03:37:01 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
It's been about 30 pounds now. ;)
Closer to +100.
Sounds like we need another cigar weight loss contest.

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2020, 04:26:54 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
It's been about 30 pounds now. ;)
Closer to +100.
Sounds like we need another cigar weight loss contest.
I'm ready.

« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2020, 06:05:01 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
It's been about 30 pounds now. ;)
Closer to +100.
Sounds like we need another cigar weight loss contest.
I'm ready.
It was the most effective diet I've ever been on.

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2020, 06:55:28 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
It's been about 30 pounds now. ;)
Closer to +100.
Sounds like we need another cigar weight loss contest.
I'm ready.
It was the most effective diet I've ever been on.
Motivation!

« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2020, 07:43:11 PM »

stove and oven cleaned. some shopping done. hot Italian sausage cooked and eaten with enough for red gravy tonight.
Oh that reminds me that I have sausage and red sauce that I can heat up for dinner tonight. It may be the last pasta I'll be having for a while. Time to kick off the diet.
how long you been on that diet?
It's been about 30 pounds now. ;)
Closer to +100.
Sounds like we need another cigar weight loss contest.
I'm ready.
It was the most effective diet I've ever been on.
Motivation!
Indeed
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]