Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2020, 01:23:27 PM »

Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
True, but I thought that was only in the south.
So you can imagine how hard it's coming down if someone up north says it!

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2020, 01:23:28 PM »

Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Thiught you might. Maybe have it put on a business card or something.
Have some CF t-shirts made.
If he does, he'll probably have them on the same distribution as the CigarBanter sweatshirts...
That's why these shirts will be for everyone except Tony and Charlie.
So you're saying they might actually get made?!?
You'r the chief architect of the CF herf,  correct?  Get 'er done!

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2020, 01:24:13 PM »

Thought for Today: “I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.” [–] E.V. Lucas, English writer and publisher (1868-1938).
I like this one.
Thiught you might. Maybe have it put on a business card or something.
Have some CF t-shirts made.
If he does, he'll probably have them on the same distribution as the CigarBanter sweatshirts...
That's why these shirts will be for everyone except Tony and Charlie.
So you're saying they might actually get made?!?
You'r the chief architect of the CF herf,  correct?  Get 'er done!
Scott made it clear the other day I'm not allowed to talk about it until he gives the all clear.  ;D

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2020, 01:27:27 PM »

Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2020, 01:37:44 PM »

Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
Tony, use your GFYs where they're needed most!

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2020, 01:43:06 PM »

Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.

« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2020, 01:43:30 PM »

Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
Tony, use your GFYs where they're needed most!

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2020, 01:44:56 PM »

Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.
funny, the redhead said about the same last night. cruel, mean, and terrible.

« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2020, 01:49:59 PM »

Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.
funny, the redhead said about the same last night. cruel, mean, and terrible.
She sounds pretty insightful.

« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2020, 02:03:23 PM »

Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.
funny, the redhead said about the same last night. cruel, mean, and terrible.
She sounds pretty insightful.
and like all women never wrong.

« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2020, 02:12:06 PM »

Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.
funny, the redhead said about the same last night. cruel, mean, and terrible.
She sounds pretty insightful.
and like all women never wrong.
That goes without saying.

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2020, 02:16:27 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2020, 02:28:43 PM »

Later, Dave. Same Bat Time and Bat Channel tomorrow.

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2020, 02:57:24 PM »

« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2020, 03:47:14 PM »

Work day is done. I'm going to dinner, then gym with my son but not before one of my favorites lately.
I need to get more.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6