Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2020, 03:54:06 PM »

Work day is done. I'm going to dinner, then gym with my son but not before one of my favorites lately.
I need to get more.
nice smoke. enjoy the cigar, dinner, and gym time with son.

« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2020, 06:59:15 PM »

I'm glad things are working out for you, Rick. I'll be more than happy to respect your wishes and delete your post. I hope you realize you have the ability to do it yourself too.

« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2020, 08:48:10 PM »

I'm glad things are working out for you, Rick. I'll be more than happy to respect your wishes and delete your post. I hope you realize you have the ability to do it yourself too.
Thank you Sir. A positive attitude and hope can be great motivation. Thanks for keeping this banter going.

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2020, 08:55:34 PM »

I'm glad things are working out for you, Rick. I'll be more than happy to respect your wishes and delete your post. I hope you realize you have the ability to do it yourself too.
Thank you Sir. A positive attitude and hope can be great motivation. Thanks for keeping this banter going.
It's my pleasure.

« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2020, 09:27:44 PM »

Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
Same here. Snow through tomorrow night, which changes back to rain on Saturday, then back to snow on Sunday. Sheesh²
Yea, weather getting bad...I had to put on a jacket for evening smoke. 😆

« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2020, 09:29:12 PM »

Winter weather has arrived with a vengeance, apparently. Didn't even notice while I was on lunch, and now it's coming down like a sumbitch out there. Sheesh.
We have been lucky thus far. Suck it up buttercup
Not complaining, just stating a fact. And coming down like a sumbitch is a recognized meteorlogical term. ;)
I may soon be regretting that remark. I was just kidding anyhow. We are getting snow, wind and rain through to Monday.
77° and sunny here. may get lows in the 50's by Sunday.
You're a cruel ass bitch.
funny, the redhead said about the same last night. cruel, mean, and terrible.
She sounds pretty insightful.
and like all women never wrong.
Amen!

« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2020, 09:32:44 PM »

Supposed to be rainy and cool on Saturday, son invited me up to go to a nice cigar bar near him.   Should be fun.

« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2020, 10:49:55 PM »

Supposed to be rainy and cool on Saturday, son invited me up to go to a nice cigar bar near him.   Should be fun.
Yes, but do they have bingo?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]