Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
1/15/2020
« on: January 15, 2020, 12:00:54 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 05:24:04 AM »

There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 05:25:10 AM »

There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Sounds like they had quite the intricate process down there.

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 05:25:50 AM »

Good morning. Got this ear infection going on. I was at the ear Dr yesterday.
Let's see what Wednesday brings.

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 05:28:03 AM »

There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Sounds like they had quite the intricate process down there.
Good morning Dave. I have been following on YES network and as a longtime baseball fan I do find what I'm hearing disturbing.

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 05:55:40 AM »

There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Sounds like they had quite the intricate process down there.
Good morning Dave. I have been following on YES network and as a longtime baseball fan I do find what I'm hearing disturbing.
Unfortunately, it seems like winning at any cost has always been an issue, only now the technology to do so has gotten better.

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 06:48:52 AM »

There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Sounds like they had quite the intricate process down there.
That's how you get caught.

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 06:49:15 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2020, 06:50:29 AM »

There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Sounds like they had quite the intricate process down there.
That's how you get caught.
Maybe next time they shouldn't make it so loud and obvious. Just saying.

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2020, 06:50:30 AM »

Good morning. Got this ear infection going on. I was at the ear Dr yesterday.
Let's see what Wednesday brings.
Sorry to hear it. Hope you'll be better soon. I'LL SPEAK UP IF IT HELPS?

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2020, 07:11:59 AM »

Good morning. Got this ear infection going on. I was at the ear Dr yesterday.
Let's see what Wednesday brings.
Sorry to hear it. Hope you'll be better soon. I'LL SPEAK UP IF IT HELPS?
Thank you and good morning.

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 07:12:35 AM »

Maybe I'm too loud and obvious...

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 07:14:35 AM »

Maybe I'm too loud and obvious...
Come on, that doesn't sound like you at ALL.

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2020, 08:02:53 AM »

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2020, 08:17:38 AM »

Enjoy your golf day Dean.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5