Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2020, 03:00:48 PM »

did Hardwood BBQ for lunch. brisket sandwich, sweet tater fries, and baked beans. a bit pricey but damn good.
Sounds yummo

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2020, 03:01:43 PM »

did Hardwood BBQ for lunch. brisket sandwich, sweet tater fries, and baked beans. a bit pricey but damn good.
Sounds yummo
+1

I had a salad for lunch and I'm hungry already.

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2020, 03:02:23 PM »

LOL

https://fox8.com/2020/01/14/lsu-players-criticized-threatened-with-arrest-for-smoking-cigars-in-locker-room-after-winning-national-title/
Jeeze. When are people gonna mind their own business? I saw a bunch of fans up in arms about Nick Jonas instagraming a photo of himself smoking a cigar too. Blah blah blah role model for young kids, blah blah blah unhealthy, blah blah blah his wife is asthmatic...
PC enforcement is EVERYBODY'S business.

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2020, 05:10:11 PM »

Haven't had one of these in quite a while.

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2020, 05:34:55 PM »

Haven't had one of these in quite a while.
thanks for the reminder. I think I'll go grab one or two tonight.

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2020, 06:25:22 PM »

Haven't had one of these in quite a while.
btw - what did you cut that cap with?

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2020, 06:32:59 PM »

Haven't had one of these in quite a while.
btw - what did you cut that cap with?
A cleaver, looks like.

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2020, 06:33:22 PM »

LOL

https://fox8.com/2020/01/14/lsu-players-criticized-threatened-with-arrest-for-smoking-cigars-in-locker-room-after-winning-national-title/
Jeeze. When are people gonna mind their own business? I saw a bunch of fans up in arms about Nick Jonas instagraming a photo of himself smoking a cigar too. Blah blah blah role model for young kids, blah blah blah unhealthy, blah blah blah his wife is asthmatic...
PC enforcement is EVERYBODY'S business.
Then you're way behind on your quota. ;)

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2020, 07:32:11 PM »

Haven't had one of these in quite a while.
Nice cigar. I was just watching Nick Perdomo's new video on cutting and lighting a cigar. Although it wasn't completely new to me there is always something more you can learn. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/wvzAeOb1ytY

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2020, 08:10:09 PM »

Haven't had one of these in quite a while.
Nice cigar. I was just watching Nick Perdomo's new video on cutting and lighting a cigar. Although it wasn't completely new to me there is always something more you can learn. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/wvzAeOb1ytY
Great vid, thanks for sharing.  Now post one discussing cello, on or off.   ;)

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2020, 09:16:53 PM »

Haven't had one of these in quite a while.
Nice cigar. I was just watching Nick Perdomo's new video on cutting and lighting a cigar. Although it wasn't completely new to me there is always something more you can learn. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/wvzAeOb1ytY
Great vid, thanks for sharing.  Now post one discussing cello, on or off.   ;)
I'm sure there is one. Let me get back to you.

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2020, 10:16:06 PM »

Haven't had one of these in quite a while.
Nice cigar. I was just watching Nick Perdomo's new video on cutting and lighting a cigar. Although it wasn't completely new to me there is always something more you can learn. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/wvzAeOb1ytY
Great vid, thanks for sharing.  Now post one discussing cello, on or off.   ;)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jrcigars.com/blending-room/blog/cigars-cello-on-or-off-the-million-dollar-question/2015/06/02/amp/

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2020, 10:25:31 PM »

Haven't had one of these in quite a while.
Nice cigar. I was just watching Nick Perdomo's new video on cutting and lighting a cigar. Although it wasn't completely new to me there is always something more you can learn. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/wvzAeOb1ytY
Great vid, thanks for sharing.  Now post one discussing cello, on or off.   ;)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jrcigars.com/blending-room/blog/cigars-cello-on-or-off-the-million-dollar-question/2015/06/02/amp/
That didn't take long.

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2020, 10:31:19 PM »

Haven't had one of these in quite a while.
Nice cigar. I was just watching Nick Perdomo's new video on cutting and lighting a cigar. Although it wasn't completely new to me there is always something more you can learn. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/wvzAeOb1ytY
Great vid, thanks for sharing.  Now post one discussing cello, on or off.   ;)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jrcigars.com/blending-room/blog/cigars-cello-on-or-off-the-million-dollar-question/2015/06/02/amp/
That didn't take long.
usually doesn't. TWSS.

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2020, 11:29:59 PM »

Haven't had one of these in quite a while.
Nice cigar. I was just watching Nick Perdomo's new video on cutting and lighting a cigar. Although it wasn't completely new to me there is always something more you can learn. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/wvzAeOb1ytY
Great vid, thanks for sharing.  Now post one discussing cello, on or off.   ;)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jrcigars.com/blending-room/blog/cigars-cello-on-or-off-the-million-dollar-question/2015/06/02/amp/
That didn't take long.
usually doesn't. TWSS.
D'oh!