Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2020, 01:43:16 PM »

I always dreamed of having a coffee table humidor but just to much money to justify.
I'm hoping one day to turn one of the bedrooms into a smoking lounge, and the closet into a walk-in humidor. But that's a pretty big hope. Lol
Keep buying those lottery tickets.
If I win that, I'll just make sure my new house has an entire smoking wing.

« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2020, 02:02:57 PM »

« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2020, 02:17:49 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2020, 02:27:30 PM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
Hey!!

« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2020, 02:28:13 PM »

LSU vs. Clemson spread:
LSU is a 5.5-point favorite.

« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2020, 02:38:22 PM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?

« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2020, 02:41:30 PM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?
Time is precious

« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2020, 02:55:03 PM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?
Time is precious
Fish, do you know how long that code is good for?

« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2020, 03:00:15 PM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?
Time is precious
Fish, do you know how long that code is good for?
Expires Tuesday at midnight

« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2020, 03:00:44 PM »

LSU vs. Clemson spread:
LSU is a 5.5-point favorite.
Take Clemson and the points

« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2020, 03:16:03 PM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?
Time is precious
I couldn't agree more.

« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2020, 03:34:52 PM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
40% off at JR with code "GIVEME40" seems to work on everything but I didn't attempt to check out
Well, GIVEMEAHEARTATTACK, look who it is!
And just like that single pump fishy is gone.
That's what his wife calls him?
Time is precious
Fish, do you know how long that code is good for?
Expires Tuesday at midnight
Thanks Fishy

« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2020, 04:19:42 PM »

Astros fire GM Jeff Luhnow, manager A.J. Hinch over sign-stealing scandal.

« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2020, 04:55:35 PM »

Calling it a day. Have a wonderful evening, fellas.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7