Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2020, 08:38:16 AM »

We be Jammin' today.
Got myself a box of Cain Daytonas from Holt's yesterday. I could only see them on sale for so long before I broke down and hit them.
Self denial is highly overrated.
Now if my new humidor would get here, I'd be all set.

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2020, 08:41:45 AM »

Happy Monday, boys.  I'll be scarce today as I have an off-site meeting then heading to the airport for another visit to CommieLandNW.  Like a dumbass I'll be in the air when Clemson vs LSU kicks off.
Good morning, TravellinMark.

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2020, 08:42:58 AM »

We be Jammin' today.
Got myself a box of Cain Daytonas from Holt's yesterday. I could only see them on sale for so long before I broke down and hit them.
Self denial is highly overrated.
Now if my new humidor would get here, I'd be all set.
I bought myself some new bins with plans to organize my cigars. Let's see how that works out.

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2020, 08:46:53 AM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2020, 08:53:09 AM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2020, 08:53:23 AM »

We be Jammin' today.
Got myself a box of Cain Daytonas from Holt's yesterday. I could only see them on sale for so long before I broke down and hit them.
Self denial is highly overrated.
Now if my new humidor would get here, I'd be all set.
I bought myself some new bins with plans to organize my cigars. Let's see how that works out.
I have a prediction...

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2020, 08:59:43 AM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Wow. Very nice. It tells me you pay them too much.

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2020, 09:02:33 AM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload more storage capacity.

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2020, 09:03:25 AM »

Good morning, ClemsonDave. Excited for the big game?
Just a tad...

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2020, 09:05:19 AM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2020, 09:09:00 AM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2020, 09:14:21 AM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

Pretty damn fancy, for sure. Your crew done good.
Yes, they did.  They felt I needed an upgrade from the two cooleradors.  Of course, those are staying, and now I have a schitload  more storage capacity.
Win/win, sounds like.
Now I just need some deals to start filling it. ::)
Well, it's a nice looking piece of furniture, anyways. ;)

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2020, 09:16:14 AM »

Speaking of humis, my crew got me this for Christmas.  Pretty snazzy, and holds humidity well.

That is very nice. I like it.

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2020, 09:23:07 AM »

Alright, time to get out into it.  Adios, mofos.

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2020, 09:29:50 AM »

Alright, time to get out into it.  Adios, mofos.
See ya later, Mr Burns.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7