Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: 1/13/2020  (Read 550 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
  • BotL Status
1/13/2020
« on: January 13, 2020, 12:26:40 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Revered Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 05:56:12 AM »

Time to get at another work week.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well ......
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 06:16:05 AM »

Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Revered Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 06:21:41 AM »

Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 06:23:58 AM »

Good morning, SparklingDean and ShiningDave.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well ......
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 06:35:03 AM »

Good morning, SparklingDean and ShiningDave.
good morning Tony.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well ......
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 06:37:00 AM »

Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 06:38:11 AM »

Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Revered Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2020, 06:38:53 AM »

Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well ......
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2020, 07:16:42 AM »

Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
well, I did water therapy, had corned beef hash with eggs over, and home fries. does that count for anything?
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2020, 07:30:58 AM »

Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
Impressive.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2020, 07:31:49 AM »

Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
well, I did water therapy, had corned beef hash with eggs over, and home fries. does that count for anything?
It counts a lot higher in my book. But my book has clogged arteries.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Revered Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2020, 07:35:27 AM »

Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
well, I did water therapy, had corned beef hash with eggs over, and home fries. does that count for anything?
If you replaced the corned beef with bacon or ham, then you'd really have something there. But even without it, I'd still say you're winning the battle.
Logged

bluecollar

  • Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • ****
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2020, 07:35:45 AM »

WoW,  multiple accidents on commute to work.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Revered Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/13/2020
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2020, 07:36:07 AM »

Time to get at another work week.
good morning Dave.
I can assure you I will do neither, but I did show up at least.
well, that's something at least.
You have to start somewhere.
Actually started the day off in the gym, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare the morning a win already.
Impressive.
Got back to it last week. Took a couple weeks off with the holidays, so I needed to get back on track.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7