Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2020, 11:00:24 PM »

Flipping through the new CI catalog, and they have a sampler called AJ's Cream Team. Not sure I'm a fan of that name.
Don't think I'll be picking up the t-shirt either.
Don't judge a book by its cover. Some nice cigars in that collection. Is the name to soft for you?

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2020, 11:05:12 PM »

Flipping through the new CI catalog, and they have a sampler called AJ's Cream Team. Not sure I'm a fan of that name.
Don't think I'll be picking up the t-shirt either.
Don't judge a book by its cover. Some nice cigars in that collection. Is the name to soft for you?
Well, I AM a snowflake. Ask anyone. ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]