Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2020, 03:24:02 PM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
Suggest she move to S. Carolina instead.  I know of at least one single guy with a brand new house who could show her a good time.
Never say never, but redheads are not a preference.  Also had enough of psychobitches.
So I take it you have sworn off all women?
A reasonable conclusion.
Still leaves approx. 50% of the population as candidates for a romantic encounter.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, we don't judge.
Nah, I'm good...

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2020, 03:37:51 PM »

[...]
I hear ya, brother.

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2020, 04:15:51 PM »

Nica Rustica challenging the exhaust fans in the man cave.

« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2020, 05:15:25 PM »

spent the day trying to help an old guy friend buy a house. almost had all paperwork, just needed the sale notorized. got that done and seller never showed at court house. we will try again Thursday I think.
anyway, Oliva V and coffee before water therapy and meeting.

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2020, 05:17:44 PM »

[...]
It's probably less than 50%. We mustn't be so binary.
I use to think it's too bad women were the only opposite sex. now I hear there's 100 plus?

WTF is wrong with this world?

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2020, 06:06:37 PM »

Nica Rustica challenging the exhaust fans in the man cave.

I'm sure that's true.

« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2020, 07:31:58 PM »

Liking this Maddie

« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2020, 07:39:10 PM »

Liking this Maddie
I've noticed that one offered lately at a decent price but never the SL Oval Habano.  Is that one discontinued?

« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2020, 07:46:37 PM »

Liking this Maddie
I believe I have a full box of those. Might not be the Maddie though. I'll have to check and get back to you.

« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2020, 07:48:13 PM »

Liking this Maddie
I've noticed that one offered lately at a decent price but never the SL Oval Habano.  Is that one discontinued?
I don't believe they've been discontinued. Technically, the Oval isn't discontinued either but has been made a CI exclusive.

« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2020, 07:56:30 PM »

Liking this Maddie
I believe I have a full box of those. Might not be the Maddie though. I'll have to check and get back to you.
They are Enclave maduros. My bad.

Edit: But I have a handful of the Requiems too.

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2020, 08:03:13 PM »

I found the article from last year. The Requiem SL was tweeked. I like the Maddie with the San Andreas wrapper and the Connecticut. Shit there all good.

« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2020, 09:06:48 PM »

Having a lancer even!   Nice Tat

« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2020, 09:09:47 PM »

Nice evening out. Neighbors took me out to a wine tasting at a local wine bar. Four free half glasses of decent wines.  Well worth it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6