Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2020, 08:50:36 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2020, 08:51:09 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
It's unanimous then!

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2020, 08:56:33 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
In other words, just another guy.

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2020, 09:00:06 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
Suggest she move to S. Carolina instead.  I know of at least one single guy with a brand new house who could show her a good time.

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2020, 09:07:36 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
Suggest she move to S. Carolina instead.  I know of at least one single guy with a brand new house who could show her a good time.
LSHMAMFOBIPW

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2020, 09:47:06 AM »

Meeting time

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2020, 09:59:28 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2020, 10:04:18 AM »

Today is the first Tuesday of the year.  May you all GFY's.
Right backatcha, Skippy.

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2020, 10:31:39 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
Suggest she move to S. Carolina instead.  I know of at least one single guy with a brand new house who could show her a good time.
Never say never, but redheads are not a preference.  Also had enough of psychobitches.

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2020, 10:32:08 AM »

Morning Mr. Raz.

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2020, 10:34:05 AM »

Todays offering from SBC

Targeted Tuesday!
Starting now until midnight we have a tiered special on the three categories below!

Categories
AJ Fernandez
Pier 28
Hiram and Solomon

CODE: APH = 19% off plus 5% reward points on the categories above

CODE: APH125 = 25% off plus 5% reward points on the categories above on orders $125 or more

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2020, 10:39:42 AM »

Good morning, Rick and ClemsonDave.
Some good banter this morning

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2020, 11:08:32 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
Suggest she move to S. Carolina instead.  I know of at least one single guy with a brand new house who could show her a good time.
Never say never, but redheads are not a preference.  Also had enough of psychobitches.
So I take it you have sworn off all women?

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2020, 11:08:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2020, 11:13:54 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
Suggest she move to S. Carolina instead.  I know of at least one single guy with a brand new house who could show her a good time.
Never say never, but redheads are not a preference.  Also had enough of psychobitches.
So I take it you have sworn off all women?
A reasonable conclusion.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6