Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2020, 11:14:47 AM »

Good morning, Rick and ClemsonDave.
Some good banter this morning
Indeed!  Page 4 before noon.

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2020, 11:19:16 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
Suggest she move to S. Carolina instead.  I know of at least one single guy with a brand new house who could show her a good time.
Never say never, but redheads are not a preference.  Also had enough of psychobitches.
So I take it you have sworn off all women?
A reasonable conclusion.
I'm not sure you're missing much.

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2020, 11:32:21 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
Suggest she move to S. Carolina instead.  I know of at least one single guy with a brand new house who could show her a good time.
Never say never, but redheads are not a preference.  Also had enough of psychobitches.
So I take it you have sworn off all women?
A reasonable conclusion.
I'm not sure you're missing much.
How would we know?

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2020, 11:34:43 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
Suggest she move to S. Carolina instead.  I know of at least one single guy with a brand new house who could show her a good time.
Never say never, but redheads are not a preference.  Also had enough of psychobitches.
So I take it you have sworn off all women?
A reasonable conclusion.
I'm not sure you're missing much.
How would we know?
Statistics show half of us will eventually find out. :D

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2020, 11:38:11 AM »

[...]
So it's like poker? We have to call all the way through to see the other person's hand. Either way it will cost us a fortune and the house wins?

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2020, 12:33:50 PM »

[...]
Best way to describe it I've ever heard.

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2020, 12:35:47 PM »

[...]
Who knew I could be so profound?

Edit: although I guess autocorrect knows I am prolific too.

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2020, 01:08:36 PM »

[...]

I'd say either describes you perfectly.

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2020, 01:25:35 PM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
Suggest she move to S. Carolina instead.  I know of at least one single guy with a brand new house who could show her a good time.
Never say never, but redheads are not a preference.  Also had enough of psychobitches.
So I take it you have sworn off all women?
A reasonable conclusion.
Still leaves approx. 50% of the population as candidates for a romantic encounter.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, we don't judge.

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2020, 01:58:56 PM »

[...]
It's probably less than 50%. We mustn't be so binary.

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2020, 02:01:05 PM »

[...]
Men, women and Clemson tigers?

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2020, 02:07:00 PM »

[...]
To each, their own.

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2020, 02:09:50 PM »

[...]
Amen to that.

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2020, 02:10:21 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2020, 03:23:08 PM »

Good morning TwoDaves, Rick, Tony, and NoDramaDean.  36 deg heading into mid 60's later.
good morning Mark.
there's drama. I choose not to share it.
You're a tease.
Maybe that's his drama - that his current redhead doesn't like that he's such a tease. :D
not at all. the redhead is angry and hurt. I told her to get a life and according to her FB post she wants to move to N. Carolina, and I'm a cruel asshole. (I agree)
Suggest she move to S. Carolina instead.  I know of at least one single guy with a brand new house who could show her a good time.
Never say never, but redheads are not a preference.  Also had enough of psychobitches.
So I take it you have sworn off all women?
A reasonable conclusion.
I'm not sure you're missing much.
I know exactly what I'm missing, and I'm good with it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6