Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2020, 10:59:57 AM »

Caldwell day at the sis.
...eh
I did enjoy the La Barba Red in the robusto.  Tempted by this deal for the toro.
Agreed, it's only been recently that Caldwell's name has been associated with the line.  Good cigar, I'm sure he had help.
Only hesitation is that this one is kinda big....
TNWSS
We're we still talking about cigars?
Of course....what else?
I get confused easily.

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2020, 11:34:12 AM »

Caldwell day at the sis.
...eh
I did enjoy the La Barba Red in the robusto.  Tempted by this deal for the toro.
Agreed, it's only been recently that Caldwell's name has been associated with the line.  Good cigar, I'm sure he had help.
Only hesitation is that this one is kinda big....
TNWSS
We're we still talking about cigars?
Of course....what else?
I get confused easily.
And I also get hungry... It's about time to figure out what to feed this beast.

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2020, 11:35:22 AM »

Caldwell day at the sis.
...eh
I did enjoy the La Barba Red in the robusto.  Tempted by this deal for the toro.
Agreed, it's only been recently that Caldwell's name has been associated with the line.  Good cigar, I'm sure he had help.
Only hesitation is that this one is kinda big....
TNWSS
We're we still talking about cigars?
Of course....what else?
I get confused easily.
And I also get hungry... It's about time to figure out what to feed this beast.

I'm having option #3 from yesterday.

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2020, 11:46:39 AM »

Caldwell day at the sis.
...eh
I did enjoy the La Barba Red in the robusto.  Tempted by this deal for the toro.
Agreed, it's only been recently that Caldwell's name has been associated with the line.  Good cigar, I'm sure he had help.
Only hesitation is that this one is kinda big....
TNWSS
We're we still talking about cigars?
Of course....what else?
I get confused easily.
And I also get hungry... It's about time to figure out what to feed this beast.

I'm having option #3 from yesterday.
CNS

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2020, 11:53:42 AM »

Caldwell day at the sis.
...eh
I did enjoy the La Barba Red in the robusto.  Tempted by this deal for the toro.
Agreed, it's only been recently that Caldwell's name has been associated with the line.  Good cigar, I'm sure he had help.
Only hesitation is that this one is kinda big....
TNWSS
We're we still talking about cigars?
Of course....what else?
I get confused easily.
And I also get hungry... It's about time to figure out what to feed this beast.

I'm having option #3 from yesterday.
CNS
I think I'm gonna go with the ironically named Mighty Bowl.

https://eatmightybowl.com

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2020, 12:12:26 PM »

Caldwell day at the sis.
...eh
I did enjoy the La Barba Red in the robusto.  Tempted by this deal for the toro.
Agreed, it's only been recently that Caldwell's name has been associated with the line.  Good cigar, I'm sure he had help.
Only hesitation is that this one is kinda big....
TNWSS
We're we still talking about cigars?
Of course....what else?
I get confused easily.
And I also get hungry... It's about time to figure out what to feed this beast.

I'm having option #3 from yesterday.
CNS
I think I'm gonna go with the ironically named Mighty Bowl.

https://eatmightybowl.com
which one?

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2020, 12:21:43 PM »

Caldwell day at the sis.
...eh
I did enjoy the La Barba Red in the robusto.  Tempted by this deal for the toro.
Agreed, it's only been recently that Caldwell's name has been associated with the line.  Good cigar, I'm sure he had help.
Only hesitation is that this one is kinda big....
TNWSS
We're we still talking about cigars?
Of course....what else?
I get confused easily.
And I also get hungry... It's about time to figure out what to feed this beast.

I'm having option #3 from yesterday.
CNS
I think I'm gonna go with the ironically named Mighty Bowl.

https://eatmightybowl.com
which one?
Singapore Chicken.

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2020, 12:24:50 PM »

beautiful day.

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2020, 12:26:20 PM »

Caldwell day at the sis.
...eh
I did enjoy the La Barba Red in the robusto.  Tempted by this deal for the toro.
Agreed, it's only been recently that Caldwell's name has been associated with the line.  Good cigar, I'm sure he had help.
Only hesitation is that this one is kinda big....
TNWSS
We're we still talking about cigars?
Of course....what else?
I get confused easily.
And I also get hungry... It's about time to figure out what to feed this beast.

I'm having option #3 from yesterday.
CNS
I think I'm gonna go with the ironically named Mighty Bowl.

https://eatmightybowl.com
which one?
Singapore Chicken.
they all look good. I would have a difficult time deciding.

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2020, 12:40:24 PM »

Caldwell day at the sis.
...eh
I did enjoy the La Barba Red in the robusto.  Tempted by this deal for the toro.
Agreed, it's only been recently that Caldwell's name has been associated with the line.  Good cigar, I'm sure he had help.
Only hesitation is that this one is kinda big....
TNWSS
We're we still talking about cigars?
Of course....what else?
I get confused easily.
And I also get hungry... It's about time to figure out what to feed this beast.

I'm having option #3 from yesterday.
CNS
I think I'm gonna go with the ironically named Mighty Bowl.

https://eatmightybowl.com
which one?
Singapore Chicken.
Had a noodle bowl for lunch myself, though, it was the prepackaged variety.

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2020, 12:53:17 PM »

Caldwell day at the sis.
...eh
I did enjoy the La Barba Red in the robusto.  Tempted by this deal for the toro.
Agreed, it's only been recently that Caldwell's name has been associated with the line.  Good cigar, I'm sure he had help.
Only hesitation is that this one is kinda big....
TNWSS
We're we still talking about cigars?
Of course....what else?
I get confused easily.
And I also get hungry... It's about time to figure out what to feed this beast.

I'm having option #3 from yesterday.
CNS
I think I'm gonna go with the ironically named Mighty Bowl.

https://eatmightybowl.com
which one?
Singapore Chicken.
they all look good. I would have a difficult time deciding.
Plus Crafted With Love so I'm sure they are all delicious.

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2020, 12:57:47 PM »

[...]

Love might be the name of the chef's cat.

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2020, 12:58:06 PM »

[...]

Indeed.

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2020, 01:00:02 PM »

Caldwell day at the sis.
...eh
I did enjoy the La Barba Red in the robusto.  Tempted by this deal for the toro.
Agreed, it's only been recently that Caldwell's name has been associated with the line.  Good cigar, I'm sure he had help.
Only hesitation is that this one is kinda big....
TNWSS
We're we still talking about cigars?
Of course....what else?
I get confused easily.
And I also get hungry... It's about time to figure out what to feed this beast.

I'm having option #3 from yesterday.
CNS
I think I'm gonna go with the ironically named Mighty Bowl.

https://eatmightybowl.com
which one?
Singapore Chicken.
they all look good. I would have a difficult time deciding.
Choosing is easy because I'm using a service called MealPal.

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2020, 01:45:57 PM »

[...]

CNS.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5