Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2020, 08:48:12 AM »

Thought for Today: “Love doesn’t grow on trees like apples in Eden [–] it’s something you have to make. And you must use your imagination too.” [–] Joyce Cary, Anglo-Irish author (1888-1957).

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2020, 08:49:34 AM »

Ten Questions for 2020.

https://halfwheel.com/ten-questions-for-2020/370275/amp/
An interesting read.
Boy, that really is interesting. I had no idea IPCPR had been renamed. Things don't look so good for cigar smokers.
I was interested in Nat Sherman being bought by J.C. Newman. I didn't think Newman was that big anymore.
The industry is being destroyed. Soon enough there will only be one company left.
Kinda like all the Mom and Pop's in the face of Walmart and other big boxes.

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2020, 08:56:48 AM »

$66 box of cigars and they want almost $12 in taxes.

Did you move to California?
Sure feels like it. Sheesh.

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2020, 09:11:09 AM »

Ten Questions for 2020.

https://halfwheel.com/ten-questions-for-2020/370275/amp/
An interesting read.
Boy, that really is interesting. I had no idea IPCPR had been renamed. Things don't look so good for cigar smokers.
I was interested in Nat Sherman being bought by J.C. Newman. I didn't think Newman was that big anymore.
The industry is being destroyed. Soon enough there will only be one company left.
Kinda like all the Mom and Pop's in the face of Walmart and other big boxes.
Good morning, Dave. Yep, I was thinking along the lines of the corner drug store but same difference.

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2020, 10:12:37 AM »

Mom and Pop retailer lull? Starting the new year off with a bang.

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2020, 10:18:00 AM »

Ten Questions for 2020.

https://halfwheel.com/ten-questions-for-2020/370275/amp/
An interesting read.
Boy, that really is interesting. I had no idea IPCPR had been renamed. Things don't look so good for cigar smokers.
I was interested in Nat Sherman being bought by J.C. Newman. I didn't think Newman was that big anymore.
The industry is being destroyed. Soon enough there will only be one company left.
Kinda like all the Mom and Pop's in the face of Walmart and other big boxes.
Good morning, Dave. Yep, I was thinking along the lines of the corner drug store but same difference.
If it makes you feel any better, independent bookstores are doing really well against the likes of Amazon.

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2020, 10:30:02 AM »

An additional positive - only 119 days until CF.

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2020, 10:40:31 AM »

A positive banter, how about that!

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2020, 10:41:19 AM »

Dean going to be bringing in some fresh options for 20?

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2020, 10:44:48 AM »

Dean going to be bringing in some fresh options for 20?
Probably, but he claims we won't be hearing about it. Though, I didn't log in yesterday, so I don't know if that resolution is still holding. ;)

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2020, 11:05:18 AM »

Ten Questions for 2020.

https://halfwheel.com/ten-questions-for-2020/370275/amp/
An interesting read.
Boy, that really is interesting. I had no idea IPCPR had been renamed. Things don't look so good for cigar smokers.
I was interested in Nat Sherman being bought by J.C. Newman. I didn't think Newman was that big anymore.
The industry is being destroyed. Soon enough there will only be one company left.
Kinda like all the Mom and Pop's in the face of Walmart and other big boxes.
Good morning, Dave. Yep, I was thinking along the lines of the corner drug store but same difference.
If it makes you feel any better, independent bookstores are doing really well against the likes of Amazon.
Actually have a good one a few miles from my house which I patronize often.

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2020, 11:07:55 AM »

Dean going to be bringing in some fresh options for 20?
absolutely!
option #1- beans and franks
option #2- franks and beans

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2020, 11:13:14 AM »

Dean going to be bringing in some fresh options for 20?
absolutely!
option #1- beans and franks
option #2- franks and beans
Do you throw it over rice? That could be Option #3.

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2020, 11:17:06 AM »

Ten Questions for 2020.

https://halfwheel.com/ten-questions-for-2020/370275/amp/
An interesting read.
Boy, that really is interesting. I had no idea IPCPR had been renamed. Things don't look so good for cigar smokers.
I was interested in Nat Sherman being bought by J.C. Newman. I didn't think Newman was that big anymore.
The industry is being destroyed. Soon enough there will only be one company left.
Kinda like all the Mom and Pop's in the face of Walmart and other big boxes.
Good morning, Dave. Yep, I was thinking along the lines of the corner drug store but same difference.
If it makes you feel any better, independent bookstores are doing really well against the likes of Amazon.
Actually have a good one a few miles from my house which I patronize often.
Same here. In fact, discussing it reminded me to contact them to pre-order a book that comes out next week.

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2020, 11:17:29 AM »

Dean going to be bringing in some fresh options for 20?
absolutely!
option #1- beans and franks
option #2- franks and beans
Do you throw it over rice? That could be Option #3.
And if you throw rice over it, that's #4.  ;D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4