Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Dang it, timing is everything. I thought I'd come in after the quote of the day and I screwed it up.

Sorry, Dave.
My fault, I got sidetracked.

Ten years ago: A lone gunman dressed in black killed five people in Espoo, Finland, four of them at a crowded shopping mall, before returning home and taking his own life.

I don't recall this story and didn't think shit like this happened in Finland. Hmm.

Thought for Today: “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to!” [–] William E. Vaughan, American newspaper columnist (1915-1977).
And old is when you don't even bother and turn in at your regular time?

Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, Dave. Picked out your New Year's Eve cigars to smoke?

Last New Year's, my boys both made a resolution that they would eat a chimichanga in 2019. So last evening, I took them to a Mexican place in Flip's neck of the woods so that they could fulfill said resolution. The place was packed on a Monday, they take no reservations, and the service was meh, at best... But I'll be back. The food was very good.

Last New Year's, my boys both made a resolution that they would eat a chimichanga in 2019. So last evening, I took them to a Mexican place in Flip's neck of the woods so that they could fulfill said resolution. The place was packed on a Monday, they take no reservations, and the service was meh, at best... But I'll be back. The food was very good.
I also had Mexican last night. Sister and her clan came in to town to visit my grandma, so we went out to eat at a place near my parents house. Delicious, as always.

Last New Year's, my boys both made a resolution that they would eat a chimichanga in 2019. So last evening, I took them to a Mexican place in Flip's neck of the woods so that they could fulfill said resolution. The place was packed on a Monday, they take no reservations, and the service was meh, at best... But I'll be back. The food was very good.
I also had Mexican last night. Sister and her clan came in to town to visit my grandma, so we went out to eat at a place near my parents house. Delicious, as always.
I went with an enmolado, which is basically an enchilada with mole sauce.

Boy, I'm hungry again.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Hiya, Dean.

Last New Year's, my boys both made a resolution that they would eat a chimichanga in 2019. So last evening, I took them to a Mexican place in Flip's neck of the woods so that they could fulfill said resolution. The place was packed on a Monday, they take no reservations, and the service was meh, at best... But I'll be back. The food was very good.
I also had Mexican last night. Sister and her clan came in to town to visit my grandma, so we went out to eat at a place near my parents house. Delicious, as always.
I went with an enmolado, which is basically an enchilada with mole sauce.

Boy, I'm hungry again.
I went with my usual, which is the chicken and chorizo. Comes with rice, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. Happy New Years Eve.
Morning, Dean. Ringing in the new year with any redheads tonight?

Good morning boys. From the looks of all this food talk no one's planning a diet in the new year.

Good morning boys. From the looks of all this food talk no one's planning a diet in the new year.
That's why we're talking about it NOW. Morning, Mark.

Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, Dave. Picked out your New Year's Eve cigars to smoke?
Hmmm....  Better give that a thought.

Good morning boys. From the looks of all this food talk no one's planning a diet in the new year.
morning Mark.
definately not me.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6